kim seokjin pt.1 シ︎✔︎

ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ᴇᴄʜᴏ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ɴᴀʀᴄɪssᴜs! ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 2026 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗠𝘆𝘁𝗵 '𝗘𝗰𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝘀' 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 :)

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆𝘁𝗵, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗦𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗸𝗮𝘆-
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀!!

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆.

——
Echo  and  Narcissus  pt.1

———

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

In Greek mythology, there is a myth about a nymph named Echo, who gets cursed by Hera (the goddess of women, marriage, and childbirth) and loses the ability to speak anything other than another's last words.

Well, Echo falls in love with the fair sheperd boy Narcissus, but Narcissus isn't into it. You see, Narcissus was vain and hated the aspect of women, men, nymphs alike, falling at his feet with love filled hues in their bright eyes.

So, he mostly kept to himself, brutally rejecting every potential lover that happened to cross him in the forest. Their hearts always broke into small, mesmerizingly small pieces. Much to Narcissus' delight.

Despite this, Echo proceeds to pine over Narcissus until her body withers away, with a last wish for Narcissus to suffer just as she did. All that is left of her is her voice, just like an echo.

Meanwhile, Narcissus stops for a drink at a small pond. When Narcissus sees his reflection in the water of the pool he falls hopelessly in love-with himself. But once he realises he can't be with the person in the pond, he kills himself, and ends up turning into the Dafodil flower.

Echo's dying wish had come true.

But... what if Echo knew better? What is she didn't fall for the vain and arrogant Narcissus?

What if Narcissus' crude vainity decided to not let Echo's ignorance go? What if both their tragic fates were prevented?

Well, now you'll know.

𝗠/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I watched as Hera stalked a small deer quietly, her chest rising and falling slowly from concentration. A sly smile crawled onto my mouth as a small giggle left my lips at how serious she looked. She immeadiatly turned around to see me watching her, sending me a crude yet playful glare.

I only smile in response.

"Hello, M/N." she whispers, a small smirk forming on her lips. I respond quickly, pointing at myself while stepping away from my hiding place. "M/N.. M/N!" I repeat, seeing a glint of sadness spark in Hera's eyes, before she beckons me over.