ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ- ʜ.ᴊs シ✔︎

ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ! ʜᴀɴ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1468 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ✔️

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ aesbinoftrash ғᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ!

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ's sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ. ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴋsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. ɪᴍ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴅᴇᴘʀɪᴠᴇᴅ.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ~

A deep sigh escaped my lips as I walked through my front door, my [h/c] hair unkept as a result of me raking through it in stress. I took of my tie and hung my now slightly wrinkled blazer on a coat hanger.

I worked at a famous business chain as a manager for a big cluster of workers. Of course, I knew my job would be stress inducing, especially at my skill level. But I never really thought of the consequences of taking the job. All I cared about was the fact that it payed well.

Silly me.

I placed my breifcase on my couch, reminding myself to look through the contents of it before going upstairs to my room, unbottoning my shirt as I go. Once inside, my eyes lock on my desktop setup in the corner of my room.

You see I have a hobby which, since recently, I haven't been able to indulge in. A small smile plays on my lips as I walk towards the setup, starting up the desktop and taking the mouse in my hand excitedly.

I loved to play dating sims and otome games. Most particularly, a new sim called 'Blood Rise: The Escape To Paradise'. It is one of my new favourites to play, and I replay it whenever I can.

Its main charavters are me (of course), Felix, Jisung, Hyunjin, Changbin and Chan. We all have to defeat a major villain in order to reach our favoured individual 'paradises'. However, along the way, we all realise that the paradises are fake and unethical, as well as forming friendships and relationships. This brings us into a spiral of emotions which ends in a bittersweet yet expected turn of unfortunate events.

But that's just without the different routes.

Its a really fun sim with an amazing plot, which is one of the many reasons I play it so much.

The icon for the game is the first thing to catch my eye as I drag the mouse to click on the icon. I haven't played for so long because of work, so maybe I could try doing Hyunjin's route, since I've only ever done Changbin's and Felix's.

The game loads up, the brooding thump of the background music excitens me as I click play. I look for Hyunjin's route, but when I scroll down the routes tab, the only route there is Jisung's. I raise an eyebrow in confusion. This hasn't happened before. Maybe it was just a weird event? Some update I forgot to do?

Either way, I was pissed off.

I sighed loudly before deciding to just play the normal game, trying to click out of the routes tab, but my computer freeezes. I groan in fustration as I read the alert window.

"This file does not exist. Please try again."

Hmm. Strange. Of course the file existed, it was what I used to get into the game in the first place. 'What the hell..?' I thought, deciding to press the exit button instead of the normal gamemode one. I can play once I've updated my system.