choi yeonjun pt.2 シ✔︎

ғᴇᴍ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1160 ᴡᴏʀᴅs.
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

——
Apocalypse  pt.2
———

It has been a few months since Wooyoung joined your 'team' of sorts. Yeonjun seemed reserved at first, but opened up after a few weeks and was soon enough best friends with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung also seemed to take a liking to you too. He always snuggled up to you if the heating broke, and Yeonjun would be gone to fix it. He was like an adorable little cat. Feisty and extremely cute.

You also noticed how he'd blush everytime you'd look his way, or even smile in his direction. His cheeks turning a light shade of red everytime you complemented his efforts to adjust to the school, or when you'd comb your fingers through his hair.

You suspected that little Wooyoung had a crush on you, and you weren't gonna lie, you liked him too. His cute yet snarky and endearing manner was the thing that pulled you in.

So, you planned to tell him that while on the group expedition. Yeonjun, you and Wooyoung had been planning it since a few days after Yeonjun found Wooyoung.

You would all venture into the city to find survivors, as well as other supplies and weapons. It was dangerous, but you were set on the prospect of restoring at least the city. It was pointless, but you might as well try.

This is what you were preparing for now, packing a large rucksack with food, water, bullets, spare clothes and a few other weapons before swinging it over your left shoulder.

The shrapnel-like rain fell heavy and unforgiving against the window panes, causing the pitter patter sounds of rainfall to echo through the halls as you walked towards the Cafeteria. You gripped the strap of your backpack nervously as you approached Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was wearing a slightly worn down black hoodie, with grey combat trousers and dirty white trainers. He adorned a red backpack strsp on his right shoulder, as well as a concerned look on his handsome face.

At least it wasn't just you who felt worried about the expedition.

"Hey Woo. You ready?" you asked, wrapping an arm around his waist. He smiled wairly and nodded, leaning into your touch with a blush.

"Yeah.. just a little bit nervous." he admitted, playing with the strap of his backpack. You forced yourself not to coo over his cute little habit. Instead, you nodded in understanding, patting the side of his hip to try and comfort him.

"Don't be."

You both turned your heads at the sudden voice, seeing it was Yeonjun. You smiled warmly, temporarily letting go of Wooyoung to stand beside Yeonjun and lean into his side. Yeonjun tensed before patting you on the head.

"He's right, we'll be fine, Woo. Calm down!" You smiled. Wooyoung nodded once again, newfound confidence filling his chest at both you and Yeonjun's encouraging words.

Leaning away from Yeonjun, you took hold of Wooyoung's hand, chuckling a little as his cheeks bloom a rosy red.

Yeonjun smiled fondly at you both as he lead the way out of the Cafateria and towards the entrance of the school, silently listening to your conversation with Wooyoung and adding his own commentary frequently. But inside, he was a jealous wreck, fighting the instinct to strangle Wooyoung right there and then. He couldn't stand it. Every little giggle and tease towards Wooyoung that left your beautiful lips chipped away at his sanity like a picaxe to a rock face.

Needless to say, he was furious. Not with you, god  never with you. But with Wooyoung. Damn him for being so approachable. Damn him for being such a clingy little bitch. Yeonjun would've never saved Wooyoung if he knew the prick would make his life hell.