sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ - s.ʀᴊ

ᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ!sʜɪɴ ʀʏᴜᴊɪɴ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 650 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

ɪ ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇᴛʟʏ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴏᴍᴇsᴛɪᴄ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ʀʏᴜᴊɪɴ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ (ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ).

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇs.
ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴛʜɪs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs.

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ <3

His eyes were trained to the small window, blank and unforgiving. It has been at least a year now, or more, he didn't care to remember. All he knew was that he wasn't who he was before.

And she knew it too. But she chose to try and ignore it, sitting next to him on his bed, her hands dangerously close to his. His eyes never faltered from the window. Her smile soon turned sour as she saw his hand stray away from hers.

"You didn't eat the food I made, M/N. Did you.. not l-like it?" she said, her eyes panned towards the bedside table where a plate of food sat, untouched and uneaten. M/N's eyes left the window for a moment, but only to look at the plate of food, muttering a small 'sorry' under his breath.

Ryujin suddenly stood up, her hair a mess and dark bags under her hazel eyes. She began to scream and shout, throwing anything she could find at the walls of M/N's bedroom. Tears fell across her cheeks and nose, hands trembling with anguish and anger. She pushed M/N's glass bookcase to the floor, the glass shattering into small pieces flying everywhere in the small room.

M/N's eyes never left from the window.

"Why won't you speak!? You won't even eat, goddammit!! Do something! Anything! Hit me!" she exclaimed, her hands grabbing at her hair like it was a life line. He only muttered another sad 'sorry', his arms beginning to hurt. He lifted his hand to rub at his arms, somehow provoking Ryujin.

She slapped his hand away from his arms, finally earning his attention. His emotionless eyes bore into hers, making her eyes widen. No love shone in his (e/c) eyes, not anymore. "Don't.. d-don't stare at me like that." she whispered, the tears on her cheeks now dry.

M/N continued to stare.

"I said don't look at me like that! Like I did something wrong!" she shouted, slapping his face with brute force. M/N didn't even flinch, he took it with a small groan. The more he retaliated, the more of his freedom he would lose, he knew it. She was just going through one of those days. Again. "Maybe you like it when I hurt you. Do you like it, baby? Huh!? I bet you do, whore."

She continued to punch and hit him, shouting profanities at him. His arms and torso began to blossom with violent crimsons as he fell to the floor, adding on to the previous purples and blacks.

"What did I do.. Huh!? I treat you so fucking well! And you ignore my whole existence! Don't you know how hurtful that is!?" she screamed, ending her assault with a swift kick to the gut. M/N hacked and coughed with pain, his eyes stained with only one emotion as his gaze landed on his broken bookcase.

Relief.

She stormed out of the room, her hands still shaking with anger. M/N stood up slowly, limping towards his bed, avoiding all the tarnage on his bedroom floor. He sat down, and once again stared at the small window. Except his gaze was cast a little downward than before. A small smile formed on his face as an object came into view.

A small yet sizable shard of glass on his windowsill. A piece of sweet, sweet release.

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!! ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴋɴᴏᴡ?

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀʏᴜᴊɪɴ <3

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ!!