ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ - ʜ.ᴊs✞︎✔︎

ᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ!ʜᴀɴ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2690 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ✔️

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ
aesbinoftrash.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ!

When Jisung first saw M/N, it was like the gates of heaven had opened just for him to be able to witness your radiance and glory. He felt as if he couldn't breathe, his heart was racing a million miles per minute just thinking about what your hands would feel like in his.

What they would feel like in other places..

It was almost too much to bare. Almost. Which is why he had to have you. If he reacted in such a way by just looking at you, then who knows what could happen to you if other men saw how pure and innocent you were. You would be taken advantage of, or worse..

So you wouldn't have been able to imagine the spark of happiness that rattled down Jisung's spine when you said yes to his confession. He made sure it was as romantic as possible, even asking his best friend Hyunjin for help. It was all worth it.

Just to see that adorable smile play on your soft lips.

This brings us to now. Jisung and you were on the couch, watching a new K-drama called 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' which you had been wanting to watch since it was released. Jisung had his arms wrapped around your waist, your body pressed incredibly close to his. You didn't mind how close you both were, although thinking about it made a small blush appear on your cheeks.

The K-drama played on, while Jisung had started playing with your hair and the back of your shirt while you watched intently. He wasn't even paying attention to the TV. Just on you.

Always. On you.

It freaked you out, so you paused the show, noticing how Jisung made a small noise of confusion to try and throw you off. You turned your body around, facing him while his arms were still around you loosely.

Once your eyes met his, he immeadietly looked away, a bashful smile on his face. His cheeks were quickly turning red the more you looked at him, he could feel your eyes on him.

"Jisung. Why aren't you watching the show?" You asked, bringing one hand to tilt his chin so his gaze was on you and not the end of the couch. He visibly shivered in delight at your touch, leaning into your hand.

"Sorry baby, I got distracted." He mumbled, seemingly getting lost in your [e/c] eyes. You sighed before moving to get up, only to be pulled downwards by Jisung. You stared at him while he slightly glared at you. "Where are you going."

"To get ready babe, remember we're meeting your friends in a bit." you replied, resuming back to getting up and out of Jisung's embrace. He sighed in annoyance. He had forgottten about the meetup.

He hadn't seen his friends in months due to them pursuing other careers which meant less time with each other. However, it was a holiday, so they all decided to meet up.

And they all wanted to meet M/N.

Of course it was expected. You're so sweet and likeable. Jisung speaks so highly of you. The expectations were high, and you were bound to meet all of them and above. But that ticked Jisung off a little bit.

Sure, he was the one who got them so interested in meeting you, but did they have to be so enthusiastic? I mean, you had already met one of them, but he couldn't come to the meet up. For reasons Jisung would rather keep to himself. With that thought clouding his head, he followed you into your bedroom, a slight scowl on his face.