ʙᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ - ᴋ.ʏɢ シ︎✔︎

ɪᴅᴏʟ! ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ғᴀɴ! ᴋɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴊᴏ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1657 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ: ✔️

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ aesbinoftrash ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ!

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ʀᴀᴠɴ's sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

ᴀʟsᴏ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʀᴀᴠɴ ɪsɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇᴜs ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ᴀs ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ :)

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ~

I smile as he cups my jaw with his hand, his skin soft against mine. I place my hand up against his cheek, savouring how it feels against my palm. I never want this moment to end.

"I love you, Young Jo. Never leave my side.." he says, his voice like a silent piano melody in my eardrums. I sigh as he embraces me, his arms around my neck and mine around his waist. His [h/c] hair is still wet from his previous shower, but I don't mind.

How could I?

He's perfect. And I'm just an extra in his world, a planet orbiting a radient star. He buries his head up against my neck before looking up at me. My eyes meet his, the deep [e/c] silencing me for a moment before I find the courage to speak.

"I love you too, M/N. I'll never leave you.."

He smiles lovingly, and I feel my knees start to get weaker. I lean towards him, his plush lips the only thing I can focus on. He seems to catch on to what I'm doing, and chuckles lightly. " So cute.."

My heart jumps.

He leans as well, our lips tavelling closer and closer towards each other. I can feel the air around us become hot and humid as my heartbeat quickens. Our lips are inches apart now, so I close my eyes and..

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

... Fuck.

I groan as my eyes adjust to the light streaming in from my window, the wind blowing the curtains to the side hastily. I sit up, turning off my alarm before looking up at my ceiling. I sigh loudly.

Kim [M/N]. Mostly know by his stage name Day. It fits him perfectly, with how delicate and pure he is. He's so perfect. So perfect for me. His personality, his stunning looks. So out of my league, yet we're so compatible.

The research I did confirms it.

My neck starts to ache as I keep staring up at the picture on the ceiling. One of my prized possesions. A picture of Day from one of his shopping trips. It wasn't a public event, no one knew he was going to be there.

No one but me.

How couldn't I know? We're fated lovers, destined by the stars to meet. Of course I have to make sure he's safe. If he got hurt on my supervison, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

I reluctantly tear myself away from the picture, looking at the clock to realise I had spent a good 20 minutes staring at my one and only.