ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇs - ʜ.ʜᴊ ☀︎︎✔︎

ꜰᴇᴍ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ!ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 1764 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ: ❌

Hyunijn POV

Hyunjin was a paid stalker of sorts, and had recently recieved a request from one of the royals of the land. That specific royal was none other than the highly respected Prince Han. Now, not only did this come as a suprise, but another suprise was the person to be stalked.

Princess Y/n L/n.

She had been Hyunjin's childhood friend for about as long as he could remember. But because of his background as a commoner, he couldn't see her as much as he wanted to, but even that didn't stop his heart from fluttering at the sight of her every time they'd meet.

Maybe it was that dominant aura around her, or how she never failed to tease him when she could. Or maybe it was her rose red lips, that always pulled into a smile when he talked about something he was interested in. He didn't know, but all he knew was inevitably that he was going to be hers, and she was going to be his.

These meetings would be in secret, at the back of the Royal Gardens or in front of the gates. Y/n always brought with her to these meetings her favourite maid, Mary, to make sure that they wouldn't be found out. It was very smart on her end, and saved him from a lot of close calls.

But he soon broke contact with Y/n as she grew up, mostly because of her studies and training. In Hyunjin's opinion, you were overworked.

Back to the request, he said yes, though the jealousy was definetly swirling in the pits of his stomach. But why wouldn't he accept the offer? For one, it was a good price. And two, it was a chance to see Y/n again, and see if she had changes over the long years.

It wasn't like he was actually going to send any reports. It was just for satisfaction.

But also to see if she thought of him as much as he thought of her. So he went over to the L/n Dynasty on horseback, making sure to avoid guards as his job wasn't very loved by most.

He stopped in the town square, waiting to see the carriage that held his Y/n inside. 'I hope she's okay. . I hope even she remembers me.' He thought, shuffling ontop of his saddle. He eventually got of his horse and tied the leash to a wodden pole next to an apple stand.

That's when he saw her.

Her beautiful outfit consisted of a regal dress that reached just above her ankles, a stunning white. She stood out from the crowd, her (s/c) skin glistened in the unforgiving sun.

She was as beautiful as ever.

He found himself staring instead of going to introduce himself. He left his steed alone, and walked over towards the stray princess. She had her back turned when he approached, and so did her personal guards.

"Y/n?" He said, hoping that when she turned round she would feel amazement, love, relief at his return. And he got what he wanted, he always did.

She turned around, stunned by the informal language before audibly gasping. She ran towards him, wrapping her arms around his hips. He wrapped his around her neck, holding her close.

'Hyunjin! Oh my god, how have you been? I almost didn't recognise you!" She exclaimed, holding his chin with her thumb and index finger, twisting his face from side to side. He smiled.

'She hasn't changed at all.' he thought, digging his face in her neck. He missed this, so so much. Her soft (s/c) skin, the way she styled her hair didn't even seem to have changed over the years.