ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ - ᴊ.ʏʜシ︎✞︎✔︎

ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ!ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 3976 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

🎄𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 🎄

It was bleak, cold morning on September 5th. You were alone in bed, laying there staring up at your ceiling. You sighed as negative thoughts began to cloud your mind.

He was late again.

Your boyfriend, Yunho , was late home. You knew this because it had been happening for months now. He always told it was because of his job that he would stay overtime, wanting to 'earn more money to spend on you'. You knew he was lying. You had known him for so long, how could you not?

You flung your body off of the bed, landing roughly on your feet before fully standing up. You walked to your bathroom, washed up and got ready before heading downstairs. Walking into the kitchen you noticed the TV had been on standby in the living room. You cursed silently in your head. 'I must've left it on last night. I was tired.. fuck.'

You were quick to turn it off, deciding then you weren't hungry and pulling out your phone from your short pocket. You scrolled mindlessly on Insta, liking random posts you found relatable and funny.

Then you came across a post from Yunho's account.

The post was a video of him in a park, holding up a peace sign before turning the camera to face a lady with long auburn hair and green eyes. She smiled at the camera and hid her face into his side, causing him to laugh amusingly. You face was stoic as you watched the rest of the video, watching them eat mini cakes and other foods, enjoying themselves. But you could only think of one thing.

Shouldn't he be at work?

He had told you he was going to work, and as far as you know, this wasn't a work event. Before you knew it, hot tears began to stream across your cheeks and nose as you rewatched the video again, and again, and again, and again.

"Well.. what do I do now..?" you thought out loud, just before you heard the front door open, the jingling of keys and a loud groan of 'exhaustion' from your oh-so-hardworking boyfriend.

"Baby? Are you downstairs yet? Sorry I was late, there was alot of work to do and-" Yunho started, although he didn't get to finish once he saw your tear flooded eyes staring back into his. He was also drawn to what was in your hand.

His recent post on Insta. Sssshit.

"..baby-"

"Don't." you interrupted, getting up and walking back upstairs. You could hear Yunho's frantic footsteps as he followed you, asking you to listen.

"I-it's not what you think. I swear Y/N." he reasoned, finally catching up to you and taking your hand in his. You ripped your hand away from his, the tears on your face dry.

"Really? Is it not Yunho? Because you told me you were going to work, didn't you?!" you shouted, your eyes dark with anger and betrayal. Yunho's eyes reflected yours, only that his was filled with fear and regret. You could tell, you've seen it all before.

"Y/N, please-"

"Answer my fucking question Yunho!"

He seemed to shrink slightly, tears brimming in his pale brown eyes. He nodded, muttering a yes. "That wasn't a work event.. was it?" you whispered. You had given up trying to salvage what crumbs of a relationship you had left with him, your heart broken and your feelings hurt.

"No.. i-it wasn't. B-but let me explain-"

"We're breaking up. We're done." That was it. Yunho seemed to freeze, his eyes wide with shock. You shoved past him, pulling out your suitcase and throwing in clothes one by one. You kept some of his shirts too, though you didn't want to wear them. You were more thinking of burning them, to make yourself feel better.