yeonjun & beomgyu pt.1

ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ & ᴄʜᴏɪ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2937 words
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ✔️

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ aesbinoftrash, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ <333

——

Daft  Confessions pt.2
———

A random thought popped into your head one morning, when you were sat in a cafe. A boy, his hair short and ink black, and his eyes were a soft chesnut.

You were his childhood friend. The way his small hands felt against yours as you played together, how upset he would get when you'd leave, how upset he was when you moved, you remember it all. His name is on the tip of your tounge- lost amongst the other crowding thoughts let loose in your head. You sipped languidly on the drink in your cup, a thoughtful sigh leaving your lips.

"...M/N?"

You looked up, the cup in your hands still held towards your lips as you eyed the stranger beside you. His hair was dark, his bangs slightly covering his blackish-brown eyes. He wore a loose white shirt and loose fitting black dress pants, with black boots to match. An assortment of differently shaped bracelets and other jewelery adorened his frame, a particular earring catching your attention. ".. is it really you?"

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. You had never met this man in your life. Despite your confusion, you sent him a soft smile. "Sorry, but, who are you?" you mumbled, mindful of the calm atmosphere in the cafe. The stranger seemed to be confused, playing with the ends of his shirt anxiously before sitting infront of you, a crooked smile on his rose red lips.

"You.. you don't remember me? We were 5.. I think..." he says, his voice wavering with doubt. Then it clicks. The boy in your memory. His name seems to flow out of your mouth now, suprise finally hitting you like a train.

"..Yeonjun?"

------

It was mid-way through December when you met him. He worked at a game store, his uniform quite loose on his body. His hair always seemed to be a big brownish mess, alhough his cocoa brown eyes stood out to you. More specifically, how they sparkled when they caught your gaze.

You haven't visited that store in ages, mostly because your mother recommends that 'men your age should be accountants, not gaming addicted freaks'. So you took her advice, although you're not an accountant. God forbid. But the man seemed to cross your mind alot, he was just so interestingly different from the rest.

"It's you.." You visited the store again. Following your mother's orders led to aboslutely nothing, so you went back to the endless nights trapped in your computer screen playing whatever game the internet had to give you. And you had run out of games days ago.

"You took so long to come back.." the man rasped, and your eyes widened. He still remembers you. How weird. You recovered from the random approach and smiled at him, genuinely relieved to see his eyes still sparkled as beautifully as they did before.