ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱ - ʏ. ʜᴡ✞︎✔︎

ɴʙ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ʏᴇᴏ ʜᴡᴀɴᴡᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 1875 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

⚠️ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɢᴏʀᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙᴇᴅ ʙʏ. ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ.

You and Hwanwoong had been friends for over a year now, and you both were inseperable. Wherever you went, he was there with you. Whatever you ate, he would try to order the same things. People said it seemed as though you two would be perfect together, and sometimes, you'd agree.

But that all changed in just one afternoon.

~

You and your friend Lee Do were walking to your house, talking about the movie you had both just watched. You both were hand in hand, and to anyone passing by you both would seem like a cute couple. But you didn't pay that any mind, for this was just you two hanging out together.

"So. . I was thinking. Maybe we should hang out more often. What do you think?" He said, snapping you out of your little daydream. You turned to him and smiled.

"Sure, I'd like that alot." You replied. He smiled back, his cheeks turning a little pink. But you didn't notice, continuing to walk down the street towards your apartment building.

You didn't notice how attatched Lee Do was to you, or how he would blush everytime you started a conversation with him out of the blue. You didn't notice.

But Hwanwoong did.

He had been watching you go to the movies with Lee Do, as well as watching you two getting ice-cream the day before, and now watching you both go home together. Hand in hand, smiling your asses off. He was hurt, and felt betrayed.

Weren't you dating him? Not Lee Do, him. He was the one you shared your drinks with, not him. He was the one you laughed with, not him. And he was the one you'd go to if you were crying, lonely. Not. Him.

Was this your way of saying you were bored of him? Your way of cutting him off? The more he created different scenerios in his mind, the more he felt the familiar feeling of anger boiling in the pit of his stomach. He clenched his fists, as his gaze darkened.

He kept watching the both of you, silently walking behind you on the other side of the street. His hands were in his pockets, clenching and unclenching as you laughed at a joke Lee Do made.

Soon enough, you reached your apartment building, but you were still holding hands with Lee Do.

"So, where should we meet up again?" He asked, grasping your hand in both of his. You smiled before answering.

"How about. . Oh! Me and Hwanwoong always go to this really fun drink bar together! We should go there! How about that?" You said, smirking as you realised the blush on the taller male's face.

That was it.

Not only did you have the audacity to go out with another man while you had Hwanwoong, but you also wanted to take this low life to one of his special meeting places?! He couldn't take it. So, he immeadietly started to walk all the way back to his house, away from you, as he thought of a plan to get rid of Lee Do.