about Ravn

So- Ive been told about whats been happening with Ravn, and the scandal.

If you dont know whats happening, basically Ravn was supposed to be on a HEALTH HAITUS but was actually dating a girl, then threatned said girl as well as sleeping around and being not only controlling but also gaslightling towards her.

More info from this twitter account:
@endeig0

Now, I am not the type of person to assume anything about another person based on rumors, so I wont. We don't quite know yet if this is true or not, so Im going to stay neutral about Ravn. Though I dont see him like I used to, since I'm writing this.

If Ravn has really done all of these things, he no longer a person I adore in my eyes, and shouldnt be one in yours either. You can still stan Oneus of course, as the other boys have done nothing to contribute to this, and I'm sure theyre suffering the consequences to Ravn's (supposedly) disgusting actions.

In conclusion, I'm deleting all of the Ravn oneshots I've done so far. Theyll be in my drafts. If youve requested a Ravn oneshot, your gonna be real dissapointed since I'm not going to be doing any till the situation has been confirmed.

That's all. Stay safe and sorry for the false update.