park jimin シ︎✞︎✔︎

ꜰᴇᴍ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 1921 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ: ❌

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴜɢɢᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛɪᴇ ʏ/ɴ.

——

My Princess,  My Queen
———

- 4 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 -

𝙮/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Today was the day. The day I finally meet the Park dynasty's Prince. I couldn't wait. Though the nervousness from yesterday loomed over me. The countless hours of pep-talks in the mirror haunted my judgement. But I couldn't mask my insecutites with a few words.

What if he hated me? What if he was arrogant and unwelcoming? All the negatives clouded my head immediately, but I was quick to push them away.

'You'll be fine.' I thought. 'It'll all be fine.'

With that in mind, I jumped out of bed, in the process scaring the maid cleaning my room, and ran to the bathroom. I saw the regular bathroom maid, Cassandra, next to the door and immeadietly clung to her side.

"Good morning Princess- oh!" She exclaimed, surprised by my attack. She was most definetly my favourite maid in the mansion, her reactions were always so cute!

"Come on, Cassandra! Today is a very important day! Today is the day I make a new friend! Aren't you happy?" I exclaimed. I hadn't realised I was shouting, but I put on a sheepish smile once I realised.

A small smile formed on her face as she pat my head in approval. "Yes. I'm very happy for you, my princess. Shall we get you ready?"

"Yes please." I mumble, regaining my composure and walking into the bathroom with the maid, choosing to wear something casual.

" I mumble, regaining my composure and walking into the bathroom with the maid, choosing to wear something casual

Once I had finished changing, I walked down the steps with the maid holding my nightwear. I thought it was embarrassing, but I couldn't complain. Once I made it to the bottom, I was met with the sight of my father conversing with Hyunjin's mother. Strange, but more suprising than strange.

"Queen Hwang? Its nice to see you again!" I say, bluntly interuppting their conversation. My father sent me an amused look.

"It's nice to see you too Princess Y/N. And I'm sure someone else would say the same." She giggles.