ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴏᴏɴ.. - ʜ.ᴊs シ︎✞︎✔︎

ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ʜᴏɴɢ ᴊɪsᴏᴏ (ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ)
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2108 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ✔️

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ aesbinoftrash ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ! ɪᴛ's ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ 3 ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴍᴀᴏ.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ~

"Babe? I made macaro-" your words were caught in your mouth, and the plate in your hands fell to the floor. The pungent smell of rotting flesh was getting more and more overwhelming, overpowering the sweet aroma of the macaroons which were now on the floor.

You felt like throwing up. A shaky hand reached out towards you, the fresh blood still dripping from the fingertips. "D-don't.. just.. no.." he whispered, as he watched your tears stream down your cheeks, your expression contorted with grief and anger.

Now, you may be wondering.. 'What's happened? What went wrong?' , well.. I'll tell you. But I think it would be better if I started from the beginning.

- 𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿 -

You couldn't contain your excitement. Your boyfriend of 2 years had asked you to go on a date with him, hinting at a 'suprise' just for you. It wasn't everyday that your boyfriend could take you out on dates, since he's an idol, as well as a member of one of Korea's most loved K-Pop groups ; Seventeen. Your boyfriend is Hong Jisoo, known to his fans as Joshua or 'Shua'.

And you couldn't be more happier to be with him.

He is an absolute angel. He cared for you like no other, and for how caring he is, he is also very intelligent, always knowing your emotions and how your feeling before you can even process it.

God, you loved this man.

Reluctantly taking your mind off of Joshua, you looked at your outfit in the mirror, contemplating if it was too casual for the date. Even if it was at a cozy coffee shop just down the street to you.

( your outfit. )

You decided it was good enough and reached for your phone on your bedside table, unlocking it to see the text messages from Joshua

𝗦𝗵𝘂𝗮 <𝟯
Babe? Are you ready? I'm outside waiting for you. See you in a bit <3
15:45 𝘱𝘮

You froze. He was outside this whole time!? Great. You quickly grabbed your keys and ran downstairs, the laces of your shoes trailing behind your heels in a desperate attempt to not be left behind.

You opened your front door, immeadiatly spotting Joshua leaning against the wall oposite your house. He looked up, laughing a little at your desheivled appearance before leaning away from the wall and walking towards you.