'ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ?' - ᴊ. ᴡʏ✞︎✔︎

ᴍᴀʟᴇ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 898 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴏꜰᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴍᴀᴏ. ᴀʟꜱᴏ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍɪɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ'ꜱ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ :)

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪꜱᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ (ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ).

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɪᴅ. .  ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ~

Screams.

It was the only thing you remembered ever since Wooyoung 'took you in'. Needless to say, it had been a hellish 2 years since then.  You were currently sat on a dirty, stained mattress in the corner of a room you soon grew to recognise as your cell. It was as comfortable as sleeping on a rock, but according to Wooyoung, it was the only thing he could afford to get you.

Which was absolute bullshit.

He only kept you in here because he's a sadistic psycopath who would rather see you in pain than healthy and happy, like normal lovesick people would do. It was the harsh truth you had been living with, and you hated it.

You hated how he'd visit you everyday, talking to you like before you landed in his care. When you actually enjoyed his company. It made you sick to your stomach. You curled into yourself, trying to think positively, but all you could think about were the chains around your ankles and wrists.

You sighed and flopped onto the matress, closing your eyes. But then you heard the squeak of the door's hinges, and realised you weren't going to get sleep anytime soon.

"Y/N~ are you awake my love? You are!" He exclaimed, coming in holding a tray with food on it. He sat in front of you, placing the tray next to him carefully.

Maybe you should've tried to sleep.

You sat up, looking at anything besides him. He sighed and started patting the space next to you, trying to get your attention. You weren't a dog nor a pet, even if you were bound to a leash made of chains. So you didn't listen.

"M/N~ pay attention to me~ I have food!" He whined. You would've found it cute if he hadn't kidnapped you and killed your loved ones. But he did, so you once again ignored him.

"M/N. . don't make me punish you. " He said darkly, pulling his hand away from the matress. You still looked away, knowing he wouldn't. In the 2 years you had been trapped, he didn't punish you once, even when you acted out.

It was probably the same this time around.

You heard a sigh before you were pulled by your chin to look at him, and you finally noticed the food on the tray. It was an assortment of meat with a bowl of rice and a cup of water. There were also chopsticks next to the plate of meat. He smiled as you eyed the food.

"Do you like it? I made it just for you! I even cut the meat all by myself, prince. " he said excitedly, watching as you picked up the chopsticks and nodded.

"Thanks. " you said coldly, expecting him to leave the room. But he didn't, he decided to just stare at you. You gulped and used the chopsticks to pick up a piece of meat, putting it in your mouth.

Wooyoung watched your every move, his smile getting bigger and bigger as you chewed the meat. Almost immeadietly, you noticed something was wrong. You looked at him before looking at the plate of meat.

"Why does the meat taste so weird?" You asked, eating another piece to confirm your thoughts. It definetly didn't taste normal. Wooyoung then suddenly started laughing, leaning back slightly.

Then just as fast as he started laughing, he stopped, a deranged smile left on his lips.

"What's wrong? I made sure it was good. . " he pouted, looking deep into your eyes before looking at his hands like a child.  You narrowed your eyes at him, not falling for his gimmicks.

"Wooyoung, what kind of meat is this." You asked slowly, putting down the chopsticks. He only smiled smugly at you, giving you your answer. Your eyes widened in shock. There was no way. .

"Wooyoung-"

"I knew you were going to act up today. So. . I got a suprise for you, my prince!" he said, picking up the chopsticks and a piece of meat.

"Go on. . .  eat your ex." He said, giggling as he rose the chopsticks to your mouth, using the other hand to hold you down. You thrashed around, screaming.

"NO, NO NO NO! GET AWAY. " you shouted, kicking and pushing. He only laughed and shoved the meat down your throat forcing you to swallow, watching as tears left your eyes.

He frowned and sat up, watching as you coughed and wheezed. You glared at him, the tears still spilling out of your eyes.

"What? Why are you so upset?" He asked, holding your hands down upon suddenly realising you were more upest than he thought. "I killed that bastsard all for you, baby. . "

"Don't you like it?"

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ. ɪᴅᴋ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴛꜱʜɪᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ʟᴍᴀᴏ. ɪᴛꜱ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ. ɪ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴛʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ :)

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀꜱ~❥︎❥︎❥︎