kim seokjin pt.2 シ︎✔︎

ᴇᴄʜᴏ! ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ɴᴀʀᴄɪssᴜs! ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1182 words
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

——

Echo  and  Narcissus pt.2
———

- Previously -

"Herbs.. HERBS!" he shouted, running in the direction of the voice. I sprinted after him, using the trees as cover. I watched as the wind whipped M/N's (h/c) locks back and forth.

Now matter what.. I had to prove to him that I was handsome enough to deserve his praise. His attention. I stopped running once I saw Hera, and I crouched down so I couldn't be seen.

A resolute grunt left my lips as I saw M/N walk towards the goddess, holding up the bag with a proud glint in his (e/c) eyes.

I had to make him mine.

- Present Time -

You were all he could think about, all he could focus on. You gave him insecurities he didn't think he would ever harbour in his mind. Yet they did. Because of you.

He had been watching you for a bit, and you were none the wiser. Though you did miss him a bit. You wanted to apologise for being so ignorant. Maybe he was just a really confident man, rightfully so.

You sighed and continued trudging through the forest you call home, unaware to the peering eyes of a nearby shepherd boy. Suddenly, you tripped on the root of a tree, stumbling forwards and cutting your knee. You winced at the pain, but got up on your feet with haste.

' Maybe there's something here I can use to heal my knee.. ' You thought, limping around the forest bed looking for any medicinal plants you recognised.

Seokjin, however, was horrified. You hurt yourself, and was carelessly scraping your wound on tree trunks and potentially poisonus plants and flowers. He shot up from his hiding place, startling you slightly.

You smiled at him, waving a dirtied hand at him. He huffed at you in annoyance. Why must he care now for your cute antics? He didn't care before. He's never cared before. So why now.. ?

It was a struggle to approach you, as his insecurities were creeping up on him again. You weren't phased by his good looks, or his body. You only cared about the words he said. You were different. And even then, that's what sent you away in the first place.

Once in front of you, he immeadietly tried to think of something to say, while you just blankly stared into his chesnut brown eyes.

"So.. uhm.. you hurt yourself, nymph." he finally said, pointing towards your knee injury. You shrugged, a smile plastered on your face. You couldn't say anything that would make sense, so you kept quiet. Seokjin realised what he needed to do, and thought up a sentence that would formulate an answer.

" Do you.. think I'm handsome..?" he whispered, though you were able to hear him clearly. You were shocked at his sudden timidness, a huge contrast from how bold he was before, but responded nonetheless.

"Handsome!" you whispered back, pointing a finger at his chest. His eyes seemed to sparkle at the scrap of praise he recieved, a smile on his rose red lips.

"Thank.. thank you, M/N." he said, a sudden warmth filling his chest at the sound of your name on his tounge. You smiled back at him, only then realising you never told him your name. He seemed to realise that too soon as your face began to change into one of fear and confusion. Seokjin had to make up an excuse. Quick. " M/N.."

"I'm a friend of Hera's. She told me about how lovely and sweet you are.." He mumbled, while a wild blush covered your cheeks at the complement. The goddess has never complemented you before. How nice of her.

You nodded in understanding, forgetting about your injury until you felt a hot pain spike in your knee. You winced and gave Seokjin a sorry look before going back to looking for herbs. Seokjin cringed slightly.

"D-do you need help, M/N?" he asked, and you turned to give a quick shake of your head. He however didn't listen and lifted your feet from the forest floor, earning a suprised shriek. He giggled at your suprised expression, turning to walk back to his sheep. He had left them too long anyways.

"It's fine. This'll show you again how handsome and amazing I am!" He exclaimed, a wide smile on his face. You however, was very much not amused. You huffed indignantly as he neared his herd of sheep, grazing lazily in vast green fields next to the forest.

He laid you down against the trunk of a nearby willow tree, sighing as he started to treat your knee carefully. You didn't know how to feel. Never in your measly life had anyone other than Hera treated you so nicely. You felt nice. You felt happy.

..no.

You were quick to wash those feelings away. You couldn't let the feeling of love brainwash you another time, you had lost your voice because of it. What else might you lose? As you were thinking, Seokjin finished treating your knee, mumbling happily at how he left it. He looked towards you, noticing a small pout of confusion on your lips. He paused, and without thinking lent forward to place his lips upon yours softly, bringing a hand to rest at the side of your neck.

You froze and pushed him away quickly, touching your lips as they tingled slightly from the loss of contact. Seokjin scoffed not-so-quietly as he got up and looked at you. "You still think of me as normal, boring, don't you?" He mumbled, staring at you with malice and craze in his brown hues. You shook your head no, suddenly feeling unsafe.

" You don't? Well.. why w-won't you let me love you?!" He spluttered out angrily, agressively planting his staff into the ground. You flinched a little at his harsh words as the reality of the situation hit you. He followed you from when you both first had met, and had been since.

You got up quickly, attempting to run to get atleast one of the god's attentions. You felt an arm pull you back by the waist and slam you into the tree trunk, making you let out a groan of pain. The pain from your knee didn't help either.

"You're gonna love me, like any other woman or man would. I've tried too hard to get you to fall in love with me when you should already want to fall at my feet. Love me, M/N." He said, bending down to place a somewhat chaste kiss on your cheek, pinning your arms and legs down with his body as he admired your features one. By one.

You struggled cried silently, praying any god or deity could come to save you from such a loveless fool as Seokjin. He laughed quietly, placing another kiss on your forehead. "You're now mine, M/N...

..whether you like it or not."

______

I know its a bit short- Hope you all liked it! Expect another onehsot soon! <3
-Diom