ʙᴀᴋᴇʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ - ʟ. ʏᴋ☀︎︎✔︎

ɴʙ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ʟᴇᴇ ʏᴏɴɢʙᴏᴋ (ꜰᴇʟɪx)
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1612 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ: ❌

𝙮/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I walked down the street, my shoes clicking on the pavement. I was on one of my favourite streets, the baking and cooking district, and was on my way to one of my favourite bakeries. Sunshine Bakery & Confections.

I knew the owner of the bakery well, Lee Felix, so it was always a treat to visit. When I finally reached the glass double doors, the aroma of freshly baked brownies dominated my senses in an instant.  I smiled at the warm scenery of the bakery.

The walls were painted a pastel yellow, with white accents and drawings in the shape of different pastries and sweets. The tables and chairs were also painted white, with pastel yellow table cloths and personalised menus on each table. They each had the name 'Sunshine Bakery & Confections' on the cover.  It felt comfy and warm to be in the bakery.

Most of the tables were filled with different groups of people, couples on dates, families or just people who were alone with work or documents to go with their convections.

I walked in, going to the counter and ordering my regular order of Chocolate Caramel Brownies.  The  receptionist smiled before punching in the order into the computer infront of him.

"That'll be $3. 50 for 3 servings of Chocolate Caramel Brownies, is that all Y/n?" He said sweetly, smiling at me.

"Yep. Thank you, Han.  Also, it's nice to see you.  " I said, smiling back as I went to find myself a table. As I found an empty table, I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist. I immeadiatly went to elbow the person in the face, but turned around and realised it was Felix.

I sighed in relief, before pulling his arms off of me and looking at him in annoyance.

"Felix! Don't scare me like that. . . " I said, sitting down at the table I found.  He chuckled and sat down in front of me, his deep voice snapping me back into focus after scolding him.

"Sorry. . .  I was excited to see you. Jisung told me you came in today." He said, his cute freckles now not covered up by makeup. As I requested a week ago.

"You're not wearing makeup today. That's good. I missed seeing your freckles. " I said, happy that he listened to me.  He smiled and blushed a little, looking away.

"Yeah. .  you said you didn't like how I covered them up. Is your order still the same?" He asked, rasing an eyebrow. I smiled and laughed a little, nodding.

"Yep. I don't think it'll ever change. " I chirped.  Talking to him was always so easy to do. He was so sweet and kind, funny too. It's a shame he doesn't have a girlfriend yet. But who am I to judge? I'm also single.

Soon, my order arrived, with a little note attached to it. I looked at it in confusion, before turning towards the waiter.

"Uhm- do you know who this is from?" I asked, curious to find out.

"Yep. It's from Han. He wanted me to give it to you. I'll come back for it. " the waiter said, before walking away, leaving me and Felix with this note.

I looked towards Felix, who was staring at the note. I went to open it, it's envelope a soft pastel pink. I opened it, and it read:

~

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʏ/ɴ, ɪᴛꜱ ᴍᴇ, ʜᴀɴ.

ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴋᴇʀʏ, ɪᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.
ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ɪ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜ. .  ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀʙʏ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴍʏ ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :)