choi beomgyu シ︎✔︎

ғᴇᴍ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ×ᴍᴀғɪᴀ! ᴄʜᴏɪ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 1975 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ?: ✔️

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴏᴡ. sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ Erdemand !!

ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ~ <3

> Keys <

[f/f] - favourite flower
[f/b] - favourite book
[f/s] - favourite snack
[Junghyun] - your brother

——
Fated  Marriage
———

Awkward.

The one word I would use to describe this dinner. Even after such the warm welcome from Mr. Choi and his son, the atmosphere felt so... humid. And I could see that Junghyun noticed that too, as he was nervously peering towards each person at the table besides me.

I picked at the [f/f] - themed potatoes infront of me, admiring the gorgeous patterns and designs instead of paying attention to the tenseness of the room. What a coincidence that it happens to be my favourite flower? It was a very peculiar choice of food for a guest, but I couldn't enjoy it much as I felt my appetite dissappear.

I was uncomfortable, to say the least.

I was at a table with mafia members, and the mafia boss himself; Mr. Choi. I was supposed to feel scared, terrified if you may. But I couldn't bring myself to feel anything else other than discomfort for my situation. I mean..

It's not everyday you get to sit with scary looking men from the mafia.

I honestly don't know why I'm here. My father, a rich business man, had invited me and my brother to this event, and me being an idiot, accepted happily. So did my brother, although he had more resistance than I did.

As I was looking down at my plate, I could feel a pair of eyes burning into my skull, and to be honest, have been for the past 10 minutes; adding onto the uncomfortable swirling in my stomach.

Suddenly, to my relief, a loud booming voice rung out over the dominating silence, belonging to Mr. Choi. It immediately caught everyone's attention. Everyone, but the person who has been keeping their eyes on me, to my annoyance.

"Well, there is a reason I have invited Mr. Kim and his family here, of course. " He replied to no one, smiling with genuine kindness, although seemingly laced with a slightly potent undertone.

So sickeningly sweet you would mistake it for gratitude.

I look up slowly, the potatoes on my plate getting farther and farther away into the limits of my peripheral vision. Soon, I am met with two piercing hazel eyes which belong to.. Mr. Choi's son.

I raise an eyebrow in disinterest, not really liking how he's been staring me down this whole dinner. He smiles sheepishly before turning towards his father, beckoning him to continue.

How strange. I feel a tap on my shoulder, turning round to see it's Junghyun, gesturing to the creep with a confused face. He must've noticed his excessive staring. I return the action, shrugging my shoulders and taking a sip of my red wine, which I found to be quite bitter too late before it spilled into my mouth.