05 - Don't ever lie to me.

Tears threaten to spill from your eyes as you observe your new room.

You're free of the cell.

You can't hold yourself back, you run and jump onto the double bed with a squeal. Smiling, for the first time since you've been here.

The bed is soft under your back, though compared to the cell bed anything would be this luxurious.

You hate that he left you in these handcuffs, but you find it hard to care too much with the smooth sheets under your skin.

Rolling over, you look around the room. There are two built-in closets opposite the bed, with a small table in between them a part of the structure - and a cushioned stool tucked under. To the right is a door that you assume is a bathroom. It's plain, a spare room at best.

Why the fuck are you in the spare room of Kylo Ren's quarters?

You decide you don't care why when you suddenly bolt up straight. A bathroom. Does that mean a shower too?

Practically jumping to the door, you open it with your other hand dangling underneath still attached by the handcuffs. The door slides to reveal a sleek, light grey bathroom with a shower, a toilet and sink. A large mirror sits neatly above. Your reflection stares back at you as you approach, hollow cheeks and knotted hair. The scar on your head looks pretty cool, though. At least there's that.

As you go to strip, you realise you won't be able to take off your clothes with the handcuffs. Or, at least not your top. Which means you've got to go and ask him to free you.

This is the last thing you want to do. You can't help but grumble to yourself as you venture back into the chill of the entrance hall, to knock on the door you'd seen him disappear into.

"Um, I wanted to shower so I-" You speak into the door, fiddling with the cuffs that strangle your wrists. The door opens before you're able to finish. Your mouth parts with the realisation. He's not wearing his helmet.

He's young... and handsome. Older than you, definitely, but younger than you were expecting. His raven hair falls messily past his ears, piercing hazel eyes, pools of anger swirling and gazing upon you. His eyebrows furrow, a crease as he frowns, your eyes drop to his beautiful nose, a slight curve. Then his lips, tight and frustrated but you're captured as you look at them, perfectly light pink.

"Speak," he says, a sound you'd never expected to come from his throat. Shocking compared to the robotic noise that emits from the helmet. A low, surprisingly soft, grumble. Smooth. It seems to pour through your ears like a rumbling brook.

"Oh." Fuck. You've forgotten. You bite your lip, still gawking at his beautiful face. Harsh, yet so soft all at once. Your line of vision follows a scar across his face.

Shower!

"I can't shower because of- um... it's these." You raise your wrists as explanation. Why are you acting like an idiot?

"Have I allowed you to shower?" His frown continues, he straightens the wrists of his sleeves as he speaks, not really acknowledging your presence. You're still not used to the tone of his deep voice. It's oddly comforting. Warm.

Your mouth is parted slightly, ready to speak yet no sound is escaping. Eyes wide, you're shocked at what he insinuates. Does he want you to ask for permission, now? Or is he just intent on embarrassing you?

"Well?" He looks through you with such an intimidating frown that you have to look away. Your spine steels when he brings his hand to your chin and tilts it to face him.

Since his gloves are off, his bare fingers brush against the soft skin under your chin. You almost shudder at the feeling of it. This man could kill you at any moment and yet for some reason you can't stop yourself from getting hung up on his goddamn face.