17 - Will you?

"I'm sorry." Your breath struggles as Kylo's fingers clasp over your jugular.

His grip loosens as you spot some doubt flash behind his eyes.

"Be good." He says, his face unreadable as he leaves you. Before he goes, your chin is in his hand as he looks you in the eye, "will you?"

You're trapped in his gaze, a trance, those hazel iris' swirling with shadows and evil. Something else lurks beneath the surface. You want to dive in and swim in it, let the cool black liquid of hate and shadow pool around your limbs. You want to drink it, consume it, it begs you to step closer. It calls to you, and you feel a surge of power rush down your neck and through your arms to your fingertips.

You nod. You're not sure what made you do it. Usually you detest his strange control issues. But your leg twists and stings with burning pain and you keep remembering the feeling of cool steel breaking the skin, and Kylo had been the one to help you. Stitch you up. Take care of you. The visual of the black liquid makes you feel better, healing your wound in your mind.

He's left through the door now and you've just noticed the stained blood all over his bed sheets.

You clamber out of the bed, hopping on your safe leg as you struggle to strip the sheets off. Every movement, every brush of fabric near the wound sears daggers of pain through your thigh.

Your forehead clams up as you wobble with the sheets in your hand, leaning on the bed for support as you try not to pass out again.

Damn it. You can't do this. You collapse next to the bed with a bundle of sheets and comforters in your hands, the bed in shambles behind you.

You catch your breath, letting your head rest on the bed. Kylo won't mind the blood, otherwise he wouldn't have placed you in the bed. But you feel almost... guilty. Like you should do something to fix it after what he did for you.

You can't just sit around doing nothing. You use the bed to stabilise yourself as you get to your feet. Well, foot, since you have to limp your way down the platform and to the closet as the next object you can grab onto.

From here, already exhausted, you figure you can make it to the shower.

You make it into the bathroom with your leg searing in pain, the nape of your neck coated in precipitation. You turn the shower on and lean on the sink as you wait for it to heat up.

Soon enough, steam fills the bathroom and the sound of streaming water calls to you as you attempt to strip your clothes.

The T-shirt gets all caught up with your elbows and head and hair in the way, and you panic, balancing on one leg, as you try to free yourself.

You can't see anything, and as your ankle twists and you flail to grab onto something, a hard chest appears by your side as strong hands take a hold of your waist.

"Woah there, it's okay." The soothing voice pulls the t-shirt over your head with ease, and you start to panic as you realise that isn't Kylo's voice. You grab for the shirt, holding it over your bare chest before he can see anything. You look up from his arms to see that it's Ap'lek.

"What are you doing in here?" The gravity of the circumstances hits you and you grab a hold of the sink, holding the shirt over you with your other arm, limping out of his hold. You feel extremely vulnerable with a wound, half naked and standing mostly on one foot. This is bad. This is dangerous.

"Relax. I felt that you were struggling and I thought I'd help." He shrugs, opening the door to the shower for you with ease, and jerking his head towards it as if to say 'go on then'.