20 - Just for you.

"If you're going to be teaching me as an apprentice, then I'd like to be treated that way." You raise your chin up confidently, crossing the room to sit on one the many comfortable couches in the den. This is the room where Ushar had carved into your leg, but you barely care at this moment.

You had stopped by Kylo's quarters and changed into a tight long sleeve grey top and dark cotton short shorts that someone must have had collected for you. The closet now features an entire section dedicated to women's clothes. You try not to be disappointed about not wearing Kylo's anymore. They were comfortable and they always smelt of pine trees.

You had also eaten, and after not having fed yourself for a long while your stomach is aching with fullness.

Your body is on fire also, covered in scratches, cuts, bruises, and your head feels like it's been hit by a speeder. You push past it, trying to establish this important communication with Ren.

"Such as?" His mask has been removed, so that you're forced to look at the beauty and darkness of his face.

"I don't want to be treated like less than one of the Knights." You pull your legs up onto the couch with you, eyeing the way Kylo casually leans against the wall. He considers your words. Your legs erupt with prickling agony at your movement, but you clench your jaw to ignore it.

"I have only done so when you have not complied with me. My knights are not so defiant as you." He raises an eyebrow, challenging you. This is true. His knights do as he says, so they receive his trust. He cannot trust you as a prisoner who is consistently problematic.

"I choose not to comply in order to keep my dignity in tact. Especially when I am asked to do degrading things." You bite back, thinking of how you were told to kneel before him in front of the Knights. "You... make it obvious that we," You bite your lip, you don't want to admit it out loud, "the environment is unsafe for me."

Kylo slowly, carefully, takes a seat on the couch opposite you.

He leans back, his arm on the back of the couch and his legs spread apart. So weirdly casual for a man of his position. So... fucking attractive.

"I am your Commander as I am theirs. Any one of my Knights would kneel if asked," Kylo looks you up and down casually, "and they would thank me afterwards."

You almost laugh.

"However, you are particularly correct. It isn't fair to treat you like an object for my pleasure in front of them." His eyes sparkle with something dangerous. In front of them.

You nod. You can't believe he's actually listening to you.

"Why must I call you Commander?" You've been wondering for a while, deciding that now is appropriate to ask - as you're being treated like a person instead of a prisoner.

"Because I told you to." Kylo seems unbothered, keeping his face neutral as his eyes scan over you, "While Commander is acceptable, Master would be correct. However, I can be lenient." A smirk tugs at his lips, "just for you."

You ignore his obvious attempt to manipulate you and continue your questioning.

"About what happened..." You start, looking at the chunky cast over your wrist and hand.

Kylo nods with patience. Surprising.

"Did you have control?" You recall how he'd warned you to control yourself. "Did you... did you mean to send me to my death?"

"No." He watches you for a moment. Before continuing, "Sometimes I cannot contain a surge of power, and the Force is a powerful asset. It is driven by emotion."