29 - Okay.

"Yeah?" Your question comes out as more of a squeak.

Kylo's hands are freed, now that you hold the comm to your ear, and he's already taken the opportunity to pull out of you and kiss his way down your naked body.

His hands grasp your thighs, his breath hitting the sweet spot between your legs just as the voice down the receiver kicks in.

"What are you two up to?" Ushars' obvious tone heats your cheeks. His voice crackles slightly through the receiver, but it's unmistakably him, insinuating and cheeky as usual.

"I don't-" Kylo licks up your folds, the tip of his tongue grazing your clit softly. You have to disguise your noise of pleasure as a cough of sorts. "Um, I'm not sure... not sure what you mean."

Kylo is looking up through his black eyelashes as you stumble over your words. His hands are gripping your thighs tightly, maintaining his constant control. You could swear he's smirking as he presses his lips to your cunt, his tongue exploring in sure strokes, flat, then lightly against the clit, and before anything else can happen - Ushar is interrupting.

"Right. Well, in that case, we're coming in." Ushar has a slight lift of humour behind his claim, and your head flings to the side as you hear the first door open. They're in the room before Kylo's.

"No, wait!" Your breath catches in your throat. Kylo's tongue massages your clit, and you register what he said. We're coming in. "Who's we?"

You squeeze the comm device between your shoulder and cheek, moving your cuffed hands down to Kylo's head and attempting to push him off you. He continues his relentless licking and sucking, and nips at your clit when you try to hit him.

His hands push your thighs flat on the bed, and you want to scream with frustration at the pleasure building. You can feel the tension inside of you screwing tighter while Ushar lists off the knights that are with him.

"You can't come in." You breathe, grabbing the comm with your tied hands and trying to wiggle your hips from underneath Kylo. "Ren's busy, he won't- he- that's a bad idea."

"Uh-huh. Well, in that case, we'll wait here."

"What?" You whine, Kylo's tongue wholly distracting, his controlled licks becoming the only thing you can focus on.

Ushar chuckles and you can barely hear it over the ringing in your ears. A string of curses leave your mouth in a mumble as your back curves toward Kylo involuntarily.

"We'll wait. For Ren. And you, if you'd like, but..." His voice trails off as you bring the comm away from your ear and chuck it across the room.

It smashes into the book case, and skids across the floor when it makes contact.

A moan works it way through your throat, and Kylo's hand grabs your face, his palm pressed into your mouth. His lips leave your clit, skating over the sensitive skin of your thighs, then stomach, until his mouth in on your nipples. You squirm, any noises becoming muffled by his hand.

Kylo has you flipped over, your hands in front of you, and is bringing your hips up to slam inside of you all within a few seconds. You mewl into his grip, his palm stifling your noises, struggling to adjust to his size moving against that certain spot inside of you.

You want to bury your face into the sheets, but he hooks his fingers through your collar - pulling your ear to his mouth.

"Shh, baby. You don't want them to hear you now, do you?" He warns lowly, his words equally threatening and sensual.

You can't formulate a response other than a whine, your neck choking from the collar, and the tingling of your injuries mixing and merging with the pulsing in your core. You're so full. Too full.