24 - Never.

"I wanted to help." You grunt, pushing at Vicruls unmoving body.

You try to jerk your chin from his hand, but much like Kylo, he keeps steady and strong.

"You expect me to believe that? You little-"

"Vic, let go." Ap'leks steady words interrupt. Your muscles slacken as Vicrul releases you.

"What's the matter with you?" You narrow your eyes in his direction, feeling better now with Ap'lek's presence.

"He's not wrong. Do not disobey orders like that again." The disappointment in Ap'leks words are saddening, but you don't let it effect you. They still don't trust you. That's alright. They shouldn't.

You cross your arms over your chest. "Who are these guys, and why are they dead now?"

"Keep your goddamned voice down." Vicrul hisses, his finger pointing at you like he wants to grab your face again. "Plans are completely ruined because of you. Fucking-" He turns around so that he doesn't grab you again, grumbling in the process.

"What do you mean?"

"Obviously, I was going to use one of his damn men as leverage," he says harshly, his tone darkening for the last bit, "but now they're all dead." The Force shoves his rage in your face.

"I didn't make you kill them." You scoff at the insanity of it all, trying to keep your voice at a whisper.

"Little girl, you have a lot to learn." He shakes his head, the anger that had been brewing seeming to settle down as he turns away from you.

"If you've stopped your bickering, we need to proceed." Ap'lek swings his axe casually in his hand, before he takes a few steps toward the door behind Vicrul. You're not sure where that one leads.

While you wonder, Ap'leks axe is swung through the wood with a heavy hand. You jump a little at the noise. He yanks the axe from the splinters with little resistance, punching his gloved hand through the wood to open the locked door from the other side.

It swings open, to reveal at least four men with their guns already trained on you.

Behind them, sat at a large mahogany desk, is who the Force whispers is Menace.

His skin is dark blue, his eyes red. Small horns stick out from his temples and your knees begin to lose their standing as you see what hangs on the wall behind him.

Paintings of grotesque violations of women. Some roped up, some handcuffed, some just plainly being violated.

The door behind you swings open, and in the shock of it all you are not prepared. An arm wraps around your midsection, a blaster pressed into your neck. The cool metal sends echoes of the nearness of death through your bloodstream.

"Ap'lek," you squeak, your hands at the strangers fist that holds the blaster.

His head turns to see what has happened, his face hidden under his mask. But you don't need to see it to know what he feels. The Force is whirling with panic and rage.

"Move aside," your hidden captor warns the Knights as he moves you forward. A plan begins to form in your head the closer you near the room of enemies.

They don't know what weapons you have on you. All you need to do is get to one of them. The closer you are to Menace, the easier you can kill him.

"Lets see what we have here, ey?" The mans breath is stale as he tugs on your hood, your hair falling out as he pulls you past the men. They begin to whistle and jeer.

The Knights watch you as you are manoeuvred, following into the room with their weapons prepared. Six blasters are pointed at their heads. You count them as you're moved toward the desk.