10 - When are you going to learn?

Kylo ignores your question. Of course he does.

You feel a drop in spirit as he lets you go to continue changing. Your arms return to your chest, your feet glued to the floor.

Your nipples harden as a shiver spreads over your bare skin. You want to sit down and rest your neck, but you can sense Ren's agitation.

His muscles flex as he moves clothes around, taking out sweatpants and casually entering his en-suite with them. You take this time to admire his room in a new light.

It's huge in here. The floor to ceiling window along the wall by the passage is your favourite. But his King-sized bed on a platform, and book case surrounding it, intrigues you in another way. You're itching to know what books he keeps so close to his sleeping head.

Kylo emerges in the sweatpants, still in his undershirt. You'd hoped he'd take his top off. You've thought about his skin so often. Too often. His beautiful features are twisted into a scowl when you notice his stare on you.

His eyes darken as he drinks you in. You hadn't noticed you're shaking until right now. The arms over your breasts are little comfort when the rest of your naked body is under his scrutiny.

"Come here." Kylo says, his casual hand gesture sends you stumbling toward him, until he's looking down on you again.

His fingers are holding your chin like its delicate china. His thumb is pressing on your swollen lip. He plays with it, pulling it and tilting your head up to his advantage. You find yourself lost, a tugging a inside of you is begging you to back away from him. An instinct for survival.

Your eyes meet as you try desperately not to think about the warmth of his fingertips, and how the terrifying eye contact you're making is sending pulses of energy through the room.

His hand snakes round your neck, yanking you forward toward his chest. You hold your breath, anticipating what might happen next with a prickle of anxiety heaving in your chest.

Kylo leans his head down and his lips brush over your ear. You shiver, the sensation of his breath and how close he's holding you is getting progressively dangerous. You silently thank the stars your arms are pressed between your naked chest and his abdomen like a barrier.

His other hand holds you hostage by your waist now, pressing your bodies together in a way that makes you go rigid.

"Kneel for me." Kylo growls low, biting on your ear gently. Your stomach jolts.

You remember last time you'd taken his cock in your mouth, the fear of not being able to breathe was traumatising.

You begin to protest, but the look on his face changes your mind. Your stomach dips with lust, twisting inside of you with an ache to be submissive to him.

With his fingers knotted into your hair, your bruised neck exposed, your head tilted toward him... you drop down, knees gritting against the floor.

His hands cup gently over your jaw. You've forgotten how to breathe. His finger is parting your lips.

Two of his fingers slide over your tongue, hooking you towards him as you suck. You resist your gag reflex, your eyes welling up.

You can see his erection growing. The idea that you can make Kylo Ren lose control drives you crazy.

He slaps you in response to hearing this, the SLAP ringing through your ears as you choke on his fingers.

"You want this cock?" He grunts, forcing his fingers further down as his hand tightens over your hair roots.