26 - Master?

You have not seen Kylo for a week now. He dressed, and left you in his bed, confused and emotional.

The knights do not know where is. Or if they do, they've been lying to you.

Kylo's memory is ingrained in your brain. You cannot get the fear, and the twisted sense of heartache to leave your system. None of your attempts to forget have worked. You hate that there's pity in your heart for him. You don't understand the memory, or any of the context to it. You despise that Kylo retracted from you afterwards. You want to ask him a million questions. You want to learn about Ben Solo. Is he still in there?

Back with the Resistance, you'd been told in confidence a little of his history. There were many arguments over the ability to bring Ren back to the light. LJ had never mentioned his father having hate in his heart, let alone enough to attempt to kill Kylo.

All you know is that Kylo Ren was once Ben Solo. The Dark Side corrupted him. Leia would take him back in a heartbeat, though of course she would. She possesses no evils. The thought that she is Kylo Ren's mother is... unfathomable. You hadn't thought about it much. But now that you are, you feel like it's your duty to talk to Ren. To explain forgiveness. To encourage atonement.

To stop your mind from dwindling, you've mostly been holed up in the den, wrapped in blankets and drawing. Your notebook is beginning to look very worn. You've had to chuck it at the knights a few times - if they were being particularly annoying.

Currently, you're lying across the sofa on your front, with Ushar sat on top of your calfs.

"You're so heavy." You groan, trying to wriggle him off like you have been for the past two minutes. Your legs are beginning to tingle.

He finds this a lot more funny than you do.

You glare at Cardo, who sits opposite - sharpening a sword. The noise of the blade irks you but you're far more focused on the weight trapping your legs. You motion with your hands at him to do something.

Unfortunately, Cardo is not especially inclined to help you. He seems to be perfectly content in watching the whole thing unfold, with little plans to stop it.

"You're a big girl, you can take it." Ushar returns, his smug voice filling the room as he gets comfy on your legs and leans back into the cushions.

You groan under your breath, deciding to ignore him and return to your sketch. This double page spread depicts the Coruscant underground in all of it's intricacies. You have been working on the background details for the past week and only now got to the foreground.

"Fine, stay put. It's actually kind of comfy." You say, knowing that the moment you tell him to do something - he will want to do the exact opposite.

"I had something to do anyway." He is on his feet and crossing the room to sit with Cardo within seconds.

You can't contain your victorious grin as you roll onto your back and stretch your body out on the length of the sofa, arms above your head. You flop dramatically afterwards, looking at the two of the men who have become such close companions.

Surprisingly, you and Cardo have a lot in common. Perhaps that is why you clash so often.

Ushar is simply fun to mess with, and while you rarely see Kuruk, when he does bless you all with his presence you often share inside looks due to Ushar's ridiculousness.

Vicrul has not been as friendly - if you could even call it that - as he was the day he offered you to join them in Coruscant. You think you screwed your chance with him the moment you drove that dagger into Menace's throat.