13 - It can be.

Kylo Ren emerging from his bathroom in a towel, his bare chest on display, is the best medicine to numb over any confusion from earlier.

You haven't moved from the bar stool, on edge in this studio that isn't yours. Not knowing where you're allowed to roam is a strange feeling. You're a prisoner but you're so damned privileged you feel immense guilt for it. How could you be so unhappy in this environment, when people have it so much worse? You've seen slaves, drug addicts, torture, and here you are surrounded by sleek furniture in a high tech First Order base.

That's the thing though, its the First Order. This isn't home.

What is home?

Your mind is pulled away from it's cloud when you notice Kylo is in the kitchen again.

"When was the last time you ate something?" He asks you with a frown, though he doesn't spare you the second to look in your direction; instead he's staring at a refrigerator.

You think about this, your hands cupping the mug in front of you for warmth. You haven't had a sip yet - truthfully, deep down, you're worried it's drugged. When was the last time you ate?

"I don't remember," you admit, lifting the tea to your nose to smell the warm honey. Your stomach grumbles like it's only now remembered that food is an option.

Kylo slams the refrigerator shut, causing you to flinch a little.

"You need your strength if you're going to improve." He sends you a glare as if it's your fault, picking up a nearby data-pad. To order a trooper to bring you food?

You push the tea away from you, feeling a little sick still. The bundle of knots in your stomach is still there, just knotting and twisting away each time you remember where you are and what you're doing.

"Do I have to be around those..." You pause. You could be wrong, and the Knights Kylo mentioned might not even be those men. Though, you've never seen anyone else more suited to the name.

"Don't be scared. They won't kill you unless I tell them to." He says, sounding serious. Your heart jumps, until you look up and you can see the faintest trace of a smirk on his face.

"Was that... a joke?" You're baffled, seeing entirely new sides of Kylo all at once and you don't trust it at all.

"Of course not." Kylo discards the data-pad beside him, leaning back against the kitchen and eyeing you. You get a full view to admire his torso now.

He looks angry as he scrutinises you.

"Why do you do that?" You ask, feeling bold. You realise he's not reading your mind anymore - you've somehow figured out how to fully shut it off, and you continue, "Why do you look at me like that? Are you mad at me?"

Kylos features morph into apathy, and he shakes his head, approaching the island with a certain confidence that you're sure will make you wish you'd never asked.

Ren grips onto the edges of the islands countertop, looking you over like a map, "I often wonder if your use to me is worth the hassle." He states. His eyes look especially menacing after this, not a care in the world for you, or anyone, behind such an evil man. Yet, you're lost in the depth of the rich brown in his eyes.

You falter, "what?"

Kylo approaches you, and you move to get off your chair but his hand on your knee stops you. He brushes your hair from your face, and you feel your eyes widen in fear. He's more naked than he's ever been around you and he's so close.

He trails his fingers over your jawline, his other hand still keeping you still with a possessive hold of your knee, "You don't make things very easy for me." A sudden blast of confusion from him. The Force. You can feel it radiating. What is he so confused about?