12 - Drink it.

"I think I might be sick." You splutter, your hand shooting to your stomach.

Kylo turns his head to look at you, the knights stepping back as if in disgust. You mind is racing, thinking about what you're going to have to do for Kylo. You can't stomach the thought of not being true to yourself - until you realise that's all you've been doing whilst captured anyway.

"The restroom is by the weights, use it." Kylo dismisses you, angrily.

If you're so in the way maybe he should just let you go, you think, as you scramble to your feet and find the door with your eyes. On a weight bench close by, one of the knights sets up for a workout while talking to another. You have to walk past them.

Confidence.

You tuck your hair behind your ears out of habit, needing to do something with your hands. You make your way over with your eyes averted so that you won't know if they're looking at you. However, you can feel their eyes on you as you approach, one of them jumping to their feet to mess with you.

"Look who's come to play," one of them teases. You stop, eyeing his mask, then flicking your gaze to the door. He's blocking your path now, hands casually resting on his weapon in his belt. The other Knight has remained seated on a nearby bench, chuckling at his friend.

"Move." You say, gritting your teeth. You can feel bile churning in your stomach.

The Knight laughs, looking at his friend who just shrugs in response.

The hair on the back of your neck prickles, you can feel the tension spiking off of Kylo Ren at this interaction. You hope it's because of his men and not you.

The knights are either force sensitive and felt this too, or just didn't care enough to argue, as they back down. The one in front of you puts his hands up and walks away, returning to his friend.

You feel breathless as you open the door using the data-pad, finally sighing with relief at isolation. The room is surprisingly large - with showers, multiple electronic doors you think lead to toilets, sinks and a large mirror. You rush to one of the doors, blindly slamming your finger into what you think will open it. The door clicks open, swinging inwards.

You feel like laughing at the sight of it. In front of you is the most technologically adapted toilet you've ever seen in your life. The First Order has way too much money.

You're reminded of your urge to puke when a sudden wave of nausea hits your stomach. You rush to the bowl, bile surfacing as you throw up what is essentially water - remembering you haven't eaten in a while.

After the relief of purging your anxiety through your puking, you collapse onto the floor, leaning against the wall with your knees against your chest.

You stay like that for a little while, shutting the door with your foot and hoping it locks automatically. Having a little safety and privacy would be nice. You realise you never flushed your sick away, but there are so many fucking buttons you just stare at the controls dumbfounded.

Eventually you spot it, and after dealing with that, you sigh at the fact that Kylo's going to come fetch you eventually.

Maybe you could just live in here in this little cubicle and hide away from the universe.

Your ears prick up at the sound of the door outside opening, beeps and a woosh, before deeper voices enter.

"-and I didn't even ask him to! Poor guy was pissing himself he was so scared!" One of the Knights finish what you assume to be the end of a story, before a few others break out into hearty laughter.