35 - Well done.

You scoff, exasperated. "Everything."

Kylo simply pulls you into him, and you have no choice, your body follows your head. You can't stand that he always gets what he wants, but with him so close to you, you can't seem to focus on anything but him.

His lips tease yours, brushing over them like a feather. His smell, pine and leather, fills your airways. The heat inside of you explodes.

"Tell me that's not what you want." He orders, pressing the words into your mouth. You know it is really a question. A desperate, emotional question, that tugs on your heart strings, simply because it's coming from him.

"I can't give you everything." You pause, "I won't."

You watch something hidden dissipate behind Kylo's dark eyes, and it makes you admit, "not unless I get all of you in return."

Kylo releases a large breath through his nose.

He lets you down, and releases your throat.

Your heart sinks to the floor. You can't keep feeling like you're losing in this impossible tug of war. "Do you trust me?"

Ren's eyes burn with that flame you've felt in the Force, but he says nothing.

"Oh." Fair enough.

Kylo's brows snap together. "It isn't like that."

You're itching to shout. But you don't. Your words are low, and sarcastic instead.

"Well, what is it like, Commander? Enlighten me." With narrowed eyes, you fold your arms in defence. "It sure would be nice to be clued in for once." You mutter the last part under your breath like a curse.

Kylo snaps instantly, his words wolf-like and harsh. "Don't fucking disrespect me, or I'll drop you off at Vicrul's doorstep and we can see how much of a smart-mouth you want to be then."

You take a step back from him, trying to keep distance. He faces his back to you in frustration. His outline is larger than usual in all of his robes, black coating every inch except his head, he is every bit Kylo Ren, Commander of the First Order, Master of the Knights of Ren.

"Terrifying." You retort, ignoring the genuine fear crawling up the back of your neck. You couldn't imagine what Vic might do with Ren's approval. He's depraved. They all are. You can feel the darkness like a cesspool of sin within them, the Force has warned you of this many times. And yet, the warnings have always felt so... inviting.

"I swear-" You jump out of your skin when he turns around, fingers close to your face like he wants to grab you. But then he relaxes them upon seeing you, choosing instead to run his hand over his jaw. "You're a real fucking piece of work." He grits this through his teeth, and you begin to wonder why he keeps you here when he seems to dislike you so much.

This pushes you over the edge. You've had enough. "You're one to talk, asshole."

Consequences are the last thing on your mind as you walk toward the exit, the comfortable couch in the den on the horizon of your mind.

But you can't move. You're frozen from the neck down.

A laugh rips from you in utter disbelief.

"Let me go, Commander..." You suck your teeth, eager to tease him after he's pissed you off. "I want to find your Knights, I have something important to tell them."

The sound of Ren's boots tells you he's fully dressed, just as you are, and the meeting therefore edges closer. Your stomach ache intensifies.

"Oh?" Kylo comes up at your side, twisting your hair in his fist so that he can hold it in one as he speaks to you. He yanks it back, forcing your head upwards.