18 - What are you doing to me?

"Will you put me down? I can walk." You insist, blood rushing to your head as you hang over Kylo's shoulder. You try to peek at where you are. It looks like you're just outside Kylo's quarters.

"Why the fuck are you out of bed?" He growls and lowers you to the ground to fiddle with the doors security measures, but keeps a hand on the back of your head to tell you not to move.

"Ap'lek and Trudgen came. I wasn't sure if I could say no to them." You swallow, trying to step back. Kylo's hand tightens over your hair to keep you in place. Ap'lek had said you didn't have to go, but you don't trust anyone here.

"You can say no to them." That horrible helmet looks through you, breathing slowly. "You can say no to whoever you please, except me." The grinding of the deep, robotic modulator makes his words so much more chilling.

You don't bother to answer, nostril's flaring a little in anger. There's something seriously wrong with this man.

He practically pushes you by the head through the doors into the foyer, and again through the next set.

"Wait, wait!" You try to slow him down, your cut sending shooting pains through your thigh. He stops you, taking your head in both of his gloved hands so that you're forced to look at the sheen of the mask.

"You were being a brat and didn't want to be carried." He states, matter-of-factly. You expel air out of your nose. It's always one extreme or the other with him. You try to step out of his hold, but the leather hands on the sides of your head are steady.

"Take off that hideous mask." You say, a fire heating inside of you.

His hands drop, slowly, but instead of going to his helmet he settles them at your waist, roughly pulling you into him and you yelp in surprise, your hands stopping you from being flush with his chest. Warmth erupts where his hands are placed, a tingling of anxiety in your lower belly reminding you to be careful.

"Go ahead." The deep voice is calm, and waits for your response.

You raise your hands, hesitantly, grasping the bottom of the mask. The cool metal is smooth against your fingers. The mask starts to make a hissing noise as you lift it with all your might.

Kylo's beautiful face falls out, his jawline and stubble littered along it, the curve of his nose, his cheekbones, his raven hair. You drop the helmet. It clatters to the floor in a terrifyingly loud clashing noise, but Kylo does not flinch like you do. He just stares at you, that dark stare like he could devour you at any moment.

Just when you think Kylo is being nice for once, he grips your waist harder, pressing you closer into his hard body. He can't hold you tight enough. You're sure they will leave bruises, but you're far more focused on the fact you can feel his torso, every bump, every dip against you. You're so close that your neck is bent in order to be able to look at his face, since he's that much taller than you.

"Hideous?" He questions, mulling over your insult with deep tenor.

You hate that you put yourself in this predicament. Still, you stick to your guns and don't answer him, instead avoiding his burning gaze and putting some space between your bodies by stepping back.

He simply tugs you back, instantly, your front pressed into his again. You think you can feel his heartbeat.

He dips his head to hang over your ear, his warm breath tickling your neck. Your knees wobble.

"You didn't seem to mind it when I first fucked those pretty little lips of yours." He mocks, but you don't have time to yell about coercion or any of your defences you know are lies - because his tongue is lapping over the sensitive skin of your neck and you've forgotten how to hold yourself up.