11 - Not right now.

You're in a different room than you're used to when you wake up.

This isn't Kylo Ren's chambers. This isn't the cell. The floor feels different under your feet. The vibrations surrounding you are disturbing the peace of sleep you had held only moments before.

This is a much smaller starship, and a fast moving one at that. You rub your head, squinting your eyes at the figure in the pilot's seat in front of you. Judging by his stature, size, and cloaks, you know it's him. Is this his command shuttle?

The viewport at the front freezes you as soon as your eyes land on it. It spans across the entire front, revealing the stars streaked through the sky - travelling faster than lightspeed as the ship zooms through space. Hyperdrive is surprisingly... beautiful.

You only notice you're strapped into a seat in a moment of panicked realisation. Where is he taking you? What is he going to do to you when you get there? Are you in trouble for causing a scene? You can't believe the stupidity of your actions.

"Be quiet." The crackle of the voice moderator knocks you from your worries, into entirely different ones. What does he want you to do? Just block him out? He doesn't seem to like it when you do that.

You can feel your shoulders tensing, looking around for clues in a panic. The beating of your heart against your ribcage is becoming increasingly more difficult to ignore.

"Where are we going?" You manage to push the words out, feigning courage.

"Must I repeat myself or are you unable to follow simple orders?" His masked voice scratches at your brain as he hisses his complaint at you. You cock your jaw, irritated at your position and lack of control.

"I'm not your pet." You spit, considering an escape route if he lashes out at you. You're not tied to your chair, just buckled in, but you can tell it wouldn't be wise to get up at such speeds.

Instead, he chuckles, a deep, almost too quiet to be heard, chuckle.

You contemplate his laugh, your brows knitted together. Unfortunately, his lightsaber is in your eye-line. It's tempting you. Calling for you to wield it and slash through his flesh in anger. You consider this violent thought. You've never wanted to do that to a person before.

"Not my pet..." He considers, real deep and slow, driving it out to truly rub it in.

The entire ship begins to halt, jolting you out of hyperdrive and you begin to hover in space. In the distance you spot an ice coloured planet, quite far but you know you'd arrive quickly in this ship.

Kylo turns in his chair, revealing himself to your eyes. You catch yourself staring at him, unable to look away. The mask is particularly menacing, but you try to avert your eyes from the hidden, dark gaze beneath the visor. The black capes sitting over such a large man scare you all the more now that you know what he's truly like. How heartless he is. Your body still burns from his hands. Your throat was manhandled what feels like minutes ago. Your face is still bruised, or feels it.

So, why, after all of this, do you burn inside, begging yourself to please him? Pleading him to let you? Finding such intense passion in your touch?

In this moment, you can feel the swell of pride from him, the Force guiding his feelings to you. He heard that. You're so angry he'd heard, you're determined to do the opposite of what you truly wish for.

"Come here, pet." Kylo beckons you forward, a hand pats his thigh and the other motions you to come.

You hesitate. But ultimately decide to unbuckle yourself, and stand. Though, feeling frustrated with yourself, you stay glued to the floor beneath you.