14 - Stay away from Vicrul.

You're woken up with three knights staring down at you. You squint, their conversation floating into your ears as you wake.

"What the fuck do we do?"

"I don't know, poke her?"

"I'll poke her with something alright."

"Shut up, Ren would ki-"

You hear a faint smack.

"She's awake, be quiet."

You frown, raising your hand above your face to block out the light from the massive window above you.

"What the fuck?" You grumble, groggily sitting yourself up. You gain your bearings, remembering where you are and instantly noticing that Kylo is nowhere to be seen.

"It's time for your training, as instructed by Commander Ren. It is 0700 and you are officially late as of 30 minutes ago." One of the knights state authoritatively.

You rub your eyes, pulling the covers over your head as you settle back down into a fetal position on the bed, "go away."

The covers are ripped off of you and you groan, protesting and trying to grab them back. The three knights are wearing their masks so you're not sure who's who, or quite how nervous you should be right now that you're not wearing any underwear.

You tug the t-shirt down, but since it's one of Kylo's it's much too big and covers everything it needs to anyway.

"Hey!" You challenge, glaring at the masks that hide emotion so well. "Give it back or I'll tell You-Know-Who how late you woke me up."

They laugh, but you can sense a little worry behind it. You're almost surprised at the amount of brattiness you give to the Knights. Though you barely let it out on Kylo, and it needs to go somewhere.

You're yanked up by the arms before you can object any further, being mindlessly tossed to your feet at the end of the bed. You catch yourself stumbling by grabbing the bookcase, shrugging off one of the nicer knights when he goes to check on you, and pushing past them to wander off the platform.

You pull the closet open, knowing you have no clothes here, but you refuse to continue the day half naked. If Kylo doesn't like it, he's gonna have to put up with a fight. You can pretend to be on his side and still maintain some dignity.

You snap your head to look at the Knights, who seem a little apprehensive to approach you. Funny... there they stand, fully equipped with weapons and armour, and yet you can sense a strange hesitation from them when it comes to you.

"What?" You ask, little patience left for their glances. They shrug, following you off the platform but instead making themselves at home in the kitchen.

You pick out a clean t-shirt and some boxers, figuring they'll make due for shorts. No fucking bra anywhere to be seen. You don't feel particularly inclined to dig too far after what you found in Kylo's last closet.

After a once-over of the strange sight of large assassin men in a beautiful kitchen, you disappear into the bathroom. How do these doors work? You hover your hand over the data-pad trying to figure out how to lock it, but after a little while you decide to just risk it.

Fresh clothes make you feel instantly better, especially after you find deodorant in the cupboard. You'd ideally shower, but you're already late - supposedly - and you're a little anxious about making that any worse.

When you exit the bathroom, the knights are waiting for you by the door. You're still barefoot, but you don't have any shoes. Or socks, for that matter, but they'd make not slipping over a whole lot more difficult on floors like these. It makes you feel a bit like those slaves you'd see wandering after their owners, back on your home planet, but you shrug the thought off when you consider the amount of freedom you're given compared to them.