28 - Filthy, traitorous liar.

TW: blood and knife play

*cough* smut *cough* fucked kinky smut *cough*

please keep commenting it makes me so so happy !:)

"This is what you wanted, no?" Kylo says, a deadly glint in his dark eyes as he looks down at you.

You're kneeling in front of him, your hands bound by handcuffs and a collar around your neck. The collar is anti-force, and the entire room feels void since you've lost your senses. Your power is muted and contained. You hate it. But the idea of being chained up like this for Kylo, who's so powerful and tall in front of you...

You squeeze your legs together, your core tightening. He could do whatever he wanted to you in this moment.

"It's just... I can't feel... anything." You explain, the sensation similar to reaching out in the dark only to grab nothing. And Kylo has night vision goggles.

The grin that lights his face is terrifying, but you don't let it scare you. He's far too used to scaring people. You want to be different.

"I'm ready, though." You insist, swallowing hard, and looking back up at him from under your lashes.

Kylo flicks his fingers casually, and you're yanked through the air - your entire body dangling from your wrists. The Force holds your cuffs in place, pulling you slightly off the floor. Your toes scrape the ground, and you struggle not to gasp.

You're already in your underwear. There's something so exhilarating about having Kylo Ren admire your body as you hang before him - helpless.

The pleased shine in his eyes keeps you complicit; you want to be his downfall, his unraveling. You want to be his weakness and his strength. You feel all of that in this moment. You feel proud to be the one who can make Kylo Ren look like this. Ravenous.

Kylo begins to circle you. Slowly. Taking in every curve, every dip of your body and every inch of your naked flesh. You watch, cautiously, as his dark flowing hair disappears from your sight.

SMACK.

You try not to yelp as your ass stings from the hit he delivers, your body swinging forward from the sheer force of it.

Back in front of you now, Kylo pulls a dagger from his waist. You are abruptly reminded of what it feels to be scared of him. To be at his mercy. The cold blade drags up your stomach, Kylo's face stern and cold. This is not the Kylo that washed you in the bath. He has an entirely different air about him.

A squeak escapes you as he cuts the blade through the front of your bra, your breasts falling out into the air. Your nipples pebble at the feeling, and your chest rises with the knowledge of Ren's eyes on your naked form.

He steps closer, his eyes studying you with simple admiration, raking over your chest as he trails his knife across your skin. He hums, pleased.

You're out of your depth. The metal tickles against your nipple, and you realise now that you've put all your trust in this man not to hurt you. This man, that has hurt you many times before.

"Careful!" you cry when he scrapes the knife against your breast once more. You meet his eyes, and almost instantly wish you hadn't. They're reflecting something wicked.

"Careful?" Kylo mocks, cutting the bra straps away from your shoulders and letting the fabric fall to the floor. "Careful..." He brings the knife to your throat, pulling you in by your waist with his other hand.

You look away in rebellion, trying to avoid his gaze. It eats you whole. Your bare breasts are pressed against him now, and he digs the very tip of his dagger under your chin - forcing your head up to look him in the eye.