||2. Changing Relations||

Annika stood there clueless not knowing where to go. Should she go to the guest room? But then, now she is his wife and will he allow her to stay in his room?

"Annika, come, let's go" She heard his soft voice and she followed him wordlessly.

She was surprised that he took her to his own room.

"You brought me here?" She asked him visibly surprised.

"Toh where else will you stay?" He said as a matter of fact as he dumped his phone on the bed and took his clothes to change.

He entered the washroom and Annika sat down on the couch in the room tiredly. She wiped her brow as she felt exhausted wearing that heavy lehenga.

Meanwhile, Shivaay came out of the washroom after freshening up.

"Annika" He called out to her and she got up. "You also change and go to sleep. We will talk tomorrow morning. Today has been a very exhausting day"

"But I don't have any clothes here. Sab kuch mere ghar pe hai. What will I wear?" She said meekly and Shivaay turned back.

"Ohh yeah" He realized. "You wait here, I will bring you some clothes of Prinku. I will have all your clothes brought tomorrow" He said and without giving her an opportunity to speak dashed out of the room only to return a few minutes later with a simple kurti and leggins.

Annika, by the time, had removed all her jewellery and only had her mangalsutra on. Shivaay was really mesmerized looking at her but quickly gulped and said, "Here, take this. Change and sleep"

She just nodded her head went into the bathroom. When she came out wiping her face, she saw Shivaay putting a cushion and duvet on the sofa that was along the pool.

She immediately kept the towel aside and went and sat on the sofa putting the duvet properly.

"What are you doing Annika?"

"Woh, apne soney ki taiyari" She replied and he let out a sigh.

"You are not going to sleep there Annika. It is for me. You sleep on the bed comfortably" He said and she gaped.

"Arre aap yeh kya keh rahe hai. I can't sleep on your bed in your room" She blabbered.

"It is okay. I am not a demon Annika. And I definitely don't want to make you uncomfortable. What I had asked of you is anyways too big and in return these small things are the least I can do for you"

Annika was surprised to face the Shivaay who could talk with so much care and was so considerate. Maybe this was the real Shivaay. But what had she done to deserve this treatment? Was it just because she had said yes to the marriage and helped him out?

"Oye, kaha kho gayi?" He snapped his fingers in front of her to bring her out of her reverie.

"Umm, kahi nahi. But honestly, I can't sleep there. It feels awkward" She replied honestly.

"But what feels awkward? You just have to sleep on the bed. I thought sharing a bed would have been awkward. I am trying to make you feel comfortable and you are feeling the exact opposite"

"Aisa nahi hai"

"Toh phir kaisa hai"

"Woh... " She began explaining but then his phone rang.

He took it and saw Khanna's name flashing on the screen.

"Excuse me Annika. I will just be back" He sounded tense so she just nodded.