|| 48. My Strength||

"Dushyant? Did he hurt you? Kuch kiya nahi na usne? Ya fir kya tumhe dhamkaya?" He started hyperventilating after finally grasping the news.

"Shivaay, calm down" She rubbed his chest as she saw him get anxious.

"Arre batao na" She took a deep breath and held his hands. She then put his hands in a cupping position on her cheeks and spoke in a soft voice, "See for yourself and once you are convinced, listen to me carefully"

She watched as he worriedly ran his hands over her face and arms minutely taking in her features. He also kissed her forehead and his lips lingered there for some time.

"Thank god, you are safe" He whispered in her ears and took her in an embrace.

"Bas ab toh aapko yakeen ho gaya na. Meri baat sun lijie abhi" Still in the embrace, she said.

He left her from the embrace and they sat on the couch. But he still held her hand tightly in his hand.

"Aap bhi kaafi ajeeb hai Shivaay. You didn't even let me explain properly. Khamakha itna tension le rahe hai. This is just propostrous. Mein yeh kehne ki koshish kar rahi thi that I saw him on MK road in front of a bungalow. It seemed like it was his own. I tried to look more but zyada dikha nahi. I couldn't even manage to see the nameplate. But itna toh pakka hai ki woh Dushyant hi tha"

Shivaay got up and had a tactical look on his face.

"Ab khel mein mazaa aayega" He screamed Mishra's name and called up Khanna to come up.

"What are you planning to do Shivaay?" Annika asked, being well aware of the fact that the Shark side of her husband had awakened.

"Abhi pata chal jayega" In a minute, both his men had appeared in front of him. Their fearful faces made her chuckle. How scared they were of their boss. He hadn't even said anything yet.

He glared at her seeing her laugh and she controlled. He then turned back to look at the men.

"Khanna, Anni ki aur puri family ki security mein aur khatre mein nahi daal sakta. You are now to be always with her. Pay attention to who comes and goes in her office. But, her work shouldn't be hampered" He ordered and Khanna promptly nodded.

"Mishra, every person coming in our office should be properly scanned and checked. If Tia and Svetlana have indeed managed to pull off such a big scandal that literally crashed the stocks on my watch, then we can't make the mistake of underestimating them. We have to do something and something quickly"

"Sir, we have to keep a very close eye on Dushyant. Allow me to personally overlook the the operation on Dushyant. I genuinely think that that man only will be able to lead to Tia. Also, not to sound too like some evil person, but if possible, we can use and manipulate Dushyant to get to Tia. If need be, I am ready to use tedhe methods to find out the truth. This time, we won't be complacent and aap mein se kisi bhi ko koi nuksaan nahi hoga"

"Good to know Khanna. But all of this needs to be done discreetly and that man or Tia shouldn't get alert"

"Sure sir" Khanna left and Shivaay again turned back to Mishra. "Listen, I again want to see Tia and Mrs. Kapoor's company details. I know that they had definitely bluffed but I think we will find some clue"

Mishra also went and Shivaay removed his blazer angrily and crashed on his chair. He laid his head back and closed his eyes. Annika noticed his posture and went to him.

"Shivaay, please don't stress yourself more. It isn't good for you. It will affect your health. Aap abhi tak puri tarah se theek nahi hai" She said softly and he just nodded, with eyes still closed.