|| 46. Tia's True Colours ||

Shivaay was on his toes since the moment he had entered the office. The reason why the stocks had crashed had only to do with the rumors floating around about him leaving the company which definitely weren't true. And after managing the situation full morning, Mishra had scheduled a press conference at 2:30 in the afternoon to clear the air out.

Shivaay also assured all his employees that he wasn't leaving anywhere and they need not worry.

"Mishra, it is lunchtime. You go and eat before the conference. It will be too draining otherwise" Shivaay said as he closed one file and rubbed his forehead in exasperation.

"Yes sir. I also had Tej sir informed about the matter. And even he has the same doubts that who would spread such rumors and that too, so out of the blue when there has been no such happening in any way. Agar aisi koi baat mazaak mein bhi aayi nahi hai, toh who would say these things?"

"Sach toh hai Mishra. Pata toh lagana hi padega. This is very serious and if this is a move by a rival, it is way below the belt"

"Sir, forgive me if you think I am saying something wrong, but can we look at the involvement of the Kapoors or Svetlana? They have been incognito for too long and that itself is quite suspicious of them. I feel their enmity goes beyond business. I mean I just am trying to figure out the solution and looking at all angles as it is my job. Baaki toh aapka decision hai. I will do anything you ask for" Mishra stated seriously and left the room.

Shivaay, meanwhile was left deep in thought. Given how Tia had threatened him, it could well be that she has done it. Immediately, he darted towards his table and retrieved a second phone which only he knew about. He dialled a number and impatiently waited for the other person to pick up.

"Hello Santosh. I need the information on Tia, Svetlana, Mrs. Kapoor and the whole matter at the earliest. Aur der nahi ho sakti" Shivaay ordered as soon as the private investigator picked up.

"Sir, actually, I was going to call you but when I saw the news, I refrained. I though you might be too caught up in handling the mess. By the way, I do have some information to give you. Seems like Tia and Svetlana have a even closer relationship that we imagined. Humey jo socha tha that they maybe conspirators but sach aur bhi paicheeda hai. Unka rishta ussey kai badhkar hai. Shayad they are sisters but yeh 100% confirm nahi hai because Svetlana apne pure past ko ache se saaf karke nikli hai. Not even a single thing she has left that can be a clue for us. And about that guy, his real name is Dushyant and not Robin. He is Tia's husband and they have been married for the past 6 years which means even before Tia met you"

Shivaay was now enraged. "How dare she! Itna bada game, woh bhi Shivaay Singh Oberoi ke saath! I want you to keep a very close and keen eye on that woman and on Svetlana also. We can use Dushyant to our advantage if we plan and execute properly. And dekho, aaj mere company mein jo hua hai, has Tia or Svetlana done it? It seems all the more likely after she had made some threatening calls to me"

"Yes of course sir. And please, have the security around Annika ma'am strong. From what you have told me and by what I have researched, Tia and her mother are well capable of harming you and your family"

"Don't worry. I will look into it. You please rally the information soon"

Shivaay cut the call and crashed on his chair. Just then, there was a knock on the door. With his eyes closed and caressing his forehead, he gave permission.

"Sir" Khanna's voice was heard and Shivaay opened his eyes. "Here's your tiffin"

"Keep it and go" Still with his hand on his forehead.