|| 11. The Difference||

"We have reached Annika. Put a break to your express train for now" Shivaay said as the car screeched to a halt.

Annika stopped and Shivaay got down. She followed him and her head just went up. She was thoroughly amused to see the height of the building.

"Billuji, ye building toh aasmaan chu rahi hai" She praised near his ears and he scrunched his eyebrows.

"Annika, don't call me that and yes the building is too tall. Ab chale" He made his way ahead and she ran a bit to catch up with him.

"Arre, but our bags?"

"Khanna will bring them up. Now, come on"

He entered into the lift followed by her. In a minute, they had reached the 30th floor which was the topmost floor.

Annika then saw Shivaay go and open the door of one of the houses and tagged behind. She entered after him and was beyond surprised to see the house.

It screamed royalty and the view just added to it.

"This is the house Annika. You can have a look" She heard Shivaay and looked at him to see him give her a smile. She ran the balcony first.

"This is my most favorite spot because it is so beautiful" She exclaimed. And indeed it was, it had a small swing and a little table with cute chairs. It also had a majestic view of the sea and Annika just kept staring at it.

"I know this part is very beautiful Annika, but have a look at the other rooms also. You have been here for the past 10 minutes" He said and she turned back sheepishly. She had gotten so mesmerized by the scenery that she forgot the track of time.

"Oops, sorry. Come, let's go" She came out and Shivaay took her to one room.

"This is your room. Khanna has already kept your luggage. Did you like it?" He asked but she just kept staring at the room. It also had a balcony and was decorated minimally. The colors in the room were also bright just like Annika's personality.

"I really like this room. It is so beautiful and attractive. Thank you very much"

"I haven't decorated it much but tum jaisa chaho, ussey decorate kar sakti ho. And agar kisi bhi help ki zarurat ho, then you can ask me or Khanna"

"I should ask Khannaji only. Because if I ask you, aap bhi Khannaji ko hi kaam denge. So asking him directly will make my work easier, hain na?" Annika teased and Shivaay shrugged as he knew that was the truth.

"Fine. Let me show you the other rooms of the house"

She nodded and accompanied him to the kitchen. And she wasn't surprised to see its grandeur. It was somewhat like Oberoi mansion but a little too classy for her taste. But one thing she was sure of. That Shivaay personally has designed it as the whole place screamed of Shivaay.

"Seems like you have put in extra efforts in designing the cooking place" At that Shivaay sheepishly nodded and scratched his eyebrow. Annika smiled as she knew that that was what he did when he received a compliment and he became shy.

"If you don't mind, can I see your bedroom as well, I mean the other room? Only if you don't have any problem with it" She asked him hesitantly and he just nodded before leading her to a closed door. He opened it and Annika entered in.

"This is my room"

Annika noticed that this room was very simple and colours like white, grey and black. She chuckled as she had expected that of Shivaay. The only vibrancy in the room was brought by some photo frames that were hung on the wall. It had pictures of him with Omru, with Shakti and Pinky, with dadi and one which was a family picture.