||5. Mystery of Svetlana||

So far, Shivaay had a very busy day at office. He had already attended 3 meetings, the most important being the one with his pr team about the handling the news of his marriage and how it shouldn't affect the company. He also finalized the time of tomorrow's press conference and had Mishra inform the press about it. Right now, he laid his head back on his cabin chair and slowly massaged his temples to hopefully stop the headache that had announced its arrival.

Just then, he heard a knock on the door and muttered come in. He straightened up seeing his bade papa enter.

"Arre bade papa, why did you come? You could have called me, I would have come. Anything you want to talk about?" He asked and Tej nodded his head solemnly.

"Boliye"

"Shivaay, Mr. Shah wants to have his meeting with you after lunch"

"But bade papa, it was supposed to happen day after tomorrow. He had informed me that he is going to be in Mumbai for another week at least" Shivaay said, surprised at the turn of events.

"Yes, but his son who handles their business back in London had some problem and to solve it, Mr. Shah's presence is necessary. So he is flying back tomorrow morning. And he really wants to do the deal with us. Humara bhi profit hai ismey. Please try to adjust your schedule if you can. Mein kisi aur ko bhej deta but you are the one jo unki deal pe kaam kar raha tha" Tej requested and Shivaay nodded. He then called Mishra in.

"Mishra, check if I have some time free after lunch?"

Mishra skimmed through his diary and nodded his head.

"You do have an hour free after lunch sir before the meeting with the Mehras"

"Okay, then inform Mr. Shah that I can have the meeting with him"

Mishra noted that down in his diary and went away to do the needful.

"Thanks a ton Shivaay. I know you have a lot on your plate but you still managed to agree to this meeting"

"No problem bade papa. Actually, that time I had kept to go with Annika and help her out to collect her belongings. I mean she has told me not to come but you know how clumsy she is. Kuch na kuch gadbad kar hi degi. So I told her that I would send Khanna but planned on going there myself. But koi baat nahi, I will send Khanna. He would be able to manage"

"Ohh! I am so sorry Shivaay. I didn't know that. Otherwise I would have never asked you to do this meeting. Should I cancel it?" Tej asked feeling bad.

"No no bade papa, it's okay. I can manage" He said and immediately called Khanna. And when he came, Shivaay started his orders. "Khanna, go to Oberoi mansion at 1:30 sharp and take Annika to her house. Help her in shifting her things to Oberoi mansion. And I know she will not allow you to help but tell her that they are my orders and she will comply. Make sure to inform me once you are done with your work"

Shivaay finished and Khanna said, "Okay sir. As you say. I will inform you once I finish my work" And he left.

Tej, meanwhile, was looking at his nephew with admiration. "You remind me of myself Shivaay. When Janvi had come to Oberoi mansion, I had spent almost two weeks before her arrival to furnish and decorate our room according to her taste. My god, how nervous I was on whether she will like it or not" Tej said with a hint of nostalgia and Shivaay could imagine how Tej would have been back then.

"But then, I don't know when my path diverged and I went so far from her and the whole family. I can easily blame Svetlana but it would be unfair. I had an option and I chose the wrong one. I have troubled Janvi and whole family enough. Not anymore. I will try my best to be a good husband and father" Tej said in a determined voice and Shivaay smiled.