thanks so much for reading!

please don't read unless you're over 18 :)

figured i'd put some TW stuff here bc well... you're gonna need it

TRIGGER WARNING for the following things, read at your own risk, bla bla you know the dealio that's why you're here

violence (duh)

sexual violence

light detail of needles and blood work (TW included on the specific chapter)

sexual assault

mentions of rape

mentions of slavery

slapping/choking/grabbing etc

dubious consent

inappropriate use of the force ;)

blood play

knife play

power dynamic is obviously all off she's literally his prisoner sooo

bondage

bratty asf

fight scenes turn sexual (you're welcome)

i'll come back and add to the list once i've written more, but for now, ENJOY

obviously if any of the things on the list is a potential trigger please avoid!

oh and if you spot any spelling or grammar mistakes please don't hesitate to let me know i won't be offended!

POTENTIAL SPOILERS (kinda) ABOUT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT BUT I HAVE TO CLARIFY SOME STUFF:

obviously kylo ren, in my story, is toxic as fuck and i do not want to romanticise this shit. this is not real life. i want to convey he is fucked up, as is MC and this story will show growth. however, violence is not acceptable unless consensual irl. in this universe MC is a prisoner and Kylo Ren is dealing with her as such. there are huge control issues in this dynamic and MC has little choice but to adapt to her situation. Kylo Ren will show large amounts of character development but this does not excuse his actions. there will only be small amounts of fluff but you will not go without.

!! irl aftercare is extremely important and should never be forgotten or ignored. safe words should always be clarified when partaking in BDSM or kink.