Part 1

There was totally silence prevailed in one of the leading business Office out of fear and shouting of their boss was hearable. Their boss was shouting over the call and warning them if they not corrected the mistake, she will ruin them.

"When I clearly told you that I'm not going to accept your offer than why the hell you spread the rumors that I'm joining the Show? Don't you all understands a simple language?"

"Mam just for once please, we will be at loss if you will not accept it. Because when your name added it made more hype in viewers"

"Still, it's no from my end"

This went viral that she is not the part of show and she also confirmed by her social media account. This turned disaster for producers but they survived because one more famous name has accepted the offer which made them have sigh. When the other lead got to know about this was amazed and when reports asked question related to her from him, he answered it, and answer he gave flared the fire all around and added fuel in anger of a person who denied clearly.

"Why the hell you did that" he shouted

"And why the hell you commented without knowing the full truth"

"Just because of you many are suffering that's why I commented"

"So, bear what has happened with you"

"I'm not going to bear it because you have to undo what you did"

"And why you are feeling it will happen"

"Otherwise, I will sue you"

She laughed a loud.

"Go ahead. I also want to see what happens next"

"Fine I'm not doing anything just undo what you did it's my mother's dream"

"If I say no"

"Think about the cause behind that project"

"There is one condition"

"Now what?"

"You have to apologies to me after arranging the press conference and do one more thing"

"What is more than this?"

"Call the producer I will sign the contract"

"What?"

"Didn't you hear properly"

"I heard but I'm thinking is this true or I'm dreaming"

"It's real, if you want, I can show you a demo"

"No don't"

"Calm down Mr."

"Mr. Shukla for you"

"Not even interested to remember your surname Mr."

"Fine Miss. Arrogant"

"You can search better names than this and I can help you out in that"

"No need of it, I do have more better names"

"Now if you are done than leave, I'm not free like you"

"I'm also not free, have more work than you"

"Leave than"

He left from there, and she got engaged in her work back.

Flashback Start

The moment she heard the comment made by actor, made her too damn angry, and first thing she did was she took out the information about him and that time she studied he have one big project which she is investing and trustee member of a bank from which he got sanction few days back to complete his dream project. So, she just made call and her withdrawn her investment on a condition to remove that actor else bear the loss. She laughed evilly.

Flashback End

All the journalist and media reporters were present and waiting for the person who arranged the press conference. Here he reached with producer and seated on his respective place.

It's been half an hour, so one of the reporters asked why he is not starting the conference.

"There is one more person for whom we are waiting and this wait will be worth for you all"

After few minutes one lady came and she is the same. She first greeted all at same time not by making section of peoples.

"You all may start now"

"So, I asked you all my friends to join this press because I want to apologies from her on whom I commented few days back without acknowledgement of reason of her deny for the show. So, Miss. Shehnaaz Gill, I, Sidharth Shukla ask you to grant me an apology for my comment on you"

"It's ok Mr. Shukla, I can understand because it's common to happen because these dear peoples from media industry add the species in such a small news without getting proper information"

"Ok. So, can you now reveal another good news for them"

"Ohho Mr. Shukla, if I have to do everything then why you have invited producer here? Let him also do something and gain some footage"

"Miss. Gill it's not called footage you can use word limelight"

"Mr. Shukla I'm not a part of your industry and don't even have an interest. So, for me it will be footage only. If you have problem then I can't help you out, you have to change your mind set"

"Let the producer speak"

"I haven't taped his mouth; he is free to speak because we belong to a country where every one has a right to speak"

Then producer spoke and announced that She has been part of his show a judge with Sidharth Shukla and one more male actor. Hearing this, fans of both became so much happy and started trending them and the excitement of them knows no bound. They were eagerly waiting. Press conference got over. They went to their respective places.

**********
Hope you all will like this story too.. do leave your views on this and share with yours friends if you all like it.... 😈😈