Part 43

"Maine kab kiya taunt"

"To ye kya tha"

"Jao jao apni jeet manao mere se bahes nai"

They both started running on sand on beach and at the end fell in water. Both were enjoying their alone time there with happiness and forgetting about the world. They were just in themselves and knowing each other. After enjoying whole day, the called the night. After that from next morning they visited many places and enjoyed each other's company like Aride Island, Bird Island, Moyenne Island, this island have Giant Tortoises and they roam freely here and there, then they visited Fregate Island and they experience snorkelling there also and he was just making her irritate whenever she was getting close to some other spices of fishes, he by touching making them awake to run away. They both also visited Vallee de Mai National Park and Sainte Anne Marine National Park which is highlight that makes national park one of the best places in Seychelles. They also went to see The Little Ben Clock Tower. After all this she was not satisfied still she was asking him to stay few more days but he denied as he has started taking projects and because of commitment he has to leave.

 After all this she was not satisfied still she was asking him to stay few more days but he denied as he has started taking projects and because of commitment he has to leave

"Sidharth please ek do din aur rukte hai na yahan, aur dekh na kitna maza aa raha hai"

"Shehnaaz muj ek din baad se shoot join karna hai"

"Please mere liye"

"Mere liye kon bol raha hai The Shehnaaz Gill jisne kabi mere liye nai socha, jisko bas apna kam pyara tha wo muj bol rahi hai"

"Sidharth tum kun mere jaise harkaten kar rahe ho"

"Tujse he seekh raha hun"

"Please"

"Nai"

They finally left next day in afternoon and she once again tried to ask him for few more days to live but he didn't budge from his decision.

Next day he went for his shoots and she returned to her work.

Few days passed but this time there was no distance. They both were coming close. She still was resisting herself but eventually failing. Her madness for him was increasing day by day and his protectiveness for her. They have started spending time together. Like this only, it was fine day when she saw some shoot scene of him in which he was kissing the opposite lead. But in actual it was his body double or can say the sequence were shoot by his duplicate or look like. She was not ready to see that and this lead to her insecurity.

"Isne aise kiss kun kiya hai usko aur ye mana bhi to kar sakta tha isne mana kun nai kiya hai. Par ye baat muj kun itna affect kar rahi hai pichli baar bhi to isne ki thi. Nai par isne kun ki hai main baat karungi isse ye aise kaise kar sakta hai. Mana kar deta bolta ye nai kar sakta par nai isne ki" She was behaving all possessive for him.

It was night and both were still sharing same room and on this their parents also have not objected. He is sharing room with her since she went in coma and now, he has habit of sleeping with her. When she finally asked him.

"Sidharth tune uss ladki ko kiss kun kiya aur aise scene ke liye mana kun nai kiya tune"

"Kun tuj kun problem ho rahi hai maine pahle bhi to kiya hai aur tab to tune khud samne se dekha tha"

"Muj nai pasand jo mere hai usse koi touch bhi kare"

"Main tera puppet nai hun"

"Iss main puppet wali konsi baat thi batana to"

"Jaise tu bol rahi hai waise to muj aise he laga ki tu muj puppet samaj rahi hai"

"Tuj sab baten galat he kun lagti hai meri"

"Kunki tu bolti he aise hai isliye"

"Maine bas kiss scene ke liye bola"

"Bola to sahi na"

"To matlab tu kal kuch bhi kare main chup chap dekhun"

"Maine aisa to nai kaha"

"Matlab tuj karna hai"

"Abey oo Dracula main aisa kuch nai karne wala aur ye kiss scene maine nai mere duplicate ne kiya hai samji na to mere se ladayi mat kar"

"To yahi baat tu pahle bol deta to kya ho jata"

"Meri marzi"

"Acha abhi wala duplicate ne kiya to last time tune khud kiya tha"

"Haan par kiss nai jaise he wo angle ane wala the director ne camera angle change kar diya"

"Par tuj jarurat kya thi"

"Mera profession hai"

"To profession ke liye tuj bole S*X karne to tu karega"

"Tu kuch jyada bakwas nai kar rahi"

"Tu jawab de meri bakwas ko baad main dekhenge"

"Nai dunga jawab kya karegi"

"Sidharth mera dimag kharab mat kar"

"Ja ab to bilkul nai bataunga"

"Sidharthhhhh"

"Aur chilana hai mom dad ko bulana hai to bula aur chila"

"Tere se baat he nai karni jaa badh main aur mere sath sone ki need nai hai kisi aur ko dund le theek hai na"

He turned and clutched her chin harshly,

"Ye apna gandh se bara hua dimag na apne pass rakh ye dusri baar hai jo tune aise behuda baat ki hai agli baar kaha na to acha nai hoga samji na"