Part 10

"You are here to, final the deal not to entertain some unreal persons"

"But he has something very important"

"Miss. Gill please keep quiet and let me tell them this important thing"

"Guys I want to tell you all that don't final this deal as there will be your loss only in this. Aap sab ko main ye sach batana chahta hun ki Miss. Gill ne aise he ek company ke sath kuch mahine pahle contract kiya tha par jab wo"

She cut him between

"Mr. Shukla this is my office and mine projects when you don't know anything don't speak up"

But he continued, "uss contract se back out karna chahte the to isne unki company to liquidate kar diya aur wo sab karna iski he planning thi. Muj ye sab batana tha maine aap sabko bata diya ab aghe apki marzi apko jo karna hai kijiye"

As he completed, CEO of contractual company spoke,

"This is very unethical behavior by you Miss. Gill and we are not going to sign this contract now"

"Fine don't sign it but the consequences you will face after few days will make come to on knees for this project"

"It won't happen"

"Will see Mr. who so ever you are" she said with smirk

And next moment she slapped Sidharth,

"Ohh Mr. Shukla you too wait and watch what will be going to happen with you. You took the chance with a wrong person"

"Miss. Dracula you know I just wanted you to taste how loose is tasty and that happened. You lost this project and how you will gain is not my concern"

"I will gain it but not by bowing they will be the one who bow in front of me"

"What ever there will be you do after this, but mark my words you surely loose something really important in your life and will regret after that. Because who don't like to taste the loss get one time loss and a big one"

"Will see at that time and I don't care of that too because I do know how the people are greedy here and handle them"

"All the best Dracula"

Both parted their ways and what ever he spilled was going to make fire in market so before that only she made all preparations in her favor and asked CEO of that company to release statement as stated by her when she will say. After few days the company who was about to sign the project got named down in market place just because of backing of the contract and that led in their name to be blacklist, and eventually came to her asking forgiveness and accept the project. This time she humiliated them so much and after this only she accepted the offer which helped them to come in white list of market.

"Yaar mera last day hai to muj good bye farewell to do ache se"

"Kun chote bache ho jo farewell chahiye meri jaan shodke jane ke liye"

"Haan tumne wo song nai sunna Dil to bacha hai ji acha wo shodo wo song hum bhi agar bache hote"

"Sidharth reel life se bahar ajao aur real life bhi dekho to pata chal jaygi ki dil kitna bacha hai aur kitna nai so leave and muj kam karne do"

"Ohh wow Miss. Arrogant took my name for the very first-time ab to iss baat pe party honi chahiye"

"Baad main jao"

"Acha theek hai main tere employees ko upar terrace pe leke jaa raha hun to iske liye unhe kuch mat bolna tuj kam karna hai kar sakti ho"

"Aur ye permission dene wale tum hote kon ho? Ye meri Office hain yahan wahi hoga jo main chahti hun samje"

"Are yaar ab iss baat pe to kam se kam khitpit mat kar aaj ke din"

"Leke jaa par yahan koi drinks and smoke ki cheejen nai ani chahiye agar ayi to I will shoot that person on the spot"

"Ok nai ayga wo sab"

Then everyone went up and were enjoying the day partying there. Someone from the employees was about to pick up cigarette but Bouncer of Sidharth catches him and take full pack from him and leave him.

Like this few more days passed in all these both were getting offers to work together but some time he was denying and sometime she was denying. In all this year was coming to an end and fortunately both took one project to work together and that was making them know each other not that much keenly but were able to know the nature and habits of each other. There shooting was going on in between she got the call from her office and she excused for a break and she went towards her vanity she reached still outside while shouting over the call. She was damn angry because the project which was going to start delayed with a month due because of her employee lost the blueprint of the project. Due to this the amount, she invested will be stuck for a month. Soon she started breathing heavily but was shouting and asking them to make the same till tomorrow or find the same at any cost and they have a day only otherwise she won't spare them. At the same time Sidharth passed from there and saw her breathing unevenly and instantly took the cell from her handand cut the call. He was helping her to enter in her vanity.