Part 6

"Hello Miss. Gill I want to request you to please join me on stage for one dance with me please"

"What made you think I will agree Mr."

"Mr. Singh"

"Do I ask you? I think no so this is my denial with the respect"

"Please once that will be honor for us"

"You know the songs you guys sing now a days are just a junk which I hate the most"

"Shehnaaz yaar don't disrespect the efforts they put to entertain the people" Sidharth spoke up in between who felt her words being too harsh

"Fine so do one thing go with Maher to perform on that so called romantic song, they want promotion they will get. Why only me you are also one of the leading face Punit is also same"

"Ok, Tonendar please take your seat I will be with Maher to perform on the song"

He disappointedly agreed and took the seat. Here Maher came on the stage and he shared the screen with Maher. Audience started hootings for Sidharth. Soon Shoot ended and they called the day.

Few more days passed.

In one fine shoot one of her and punit's contestant have completed the task both were having almost same time but she was damn to accept she was just stating her contestant won the task. In this Sidharth tried to stop them but he put his hand in fire which he regrated because that lead her to be adamant on her place only and lashed out so badly to him.

"Shehnaaz they both have equal time so this is tie why don't you understand this"

"Look Mr. Prajapati I was keenly noticing this and, on that basis, only I'm telling that my player won this round and any how you have to accept it because making me accept will be only your foolishness"

"But it's tie yaar"

"No, it's not"

They argued for long and at last he gave up sensing no need of barking in front of brat.

It was end of day while they were leaving.

"Tumhe cheating karna itna pasand hai kya ki har ek cheej cheating se chahiye tumhe?"

"Muj harna nai pasand aur jeetne ke liye jo karna pade I will do but apni jeet nai shodti"

"Itna gamand jeet ka acha nai hai tumhe pata hoga"

"Mere passion ko gamand ka nam dene se kuch nai hoga"

"Tum wo ho darling duck"

"Why you always have to waste your time on me who is duck for you"

"I myself don't know why I feel the need to say you something when you are wrong"

"Take my one free advice"

"No need"

"Hear it and remember it for future that don't show me your face again after this show"

"I'm also not interested to see your face in near future"

But both were unaware of the fact what their hearts want.

It was semi-finale task and till the end her two contestant and one Sidharth and one of Punit have reached. After this task there will be only two in finale, and she was just asking them to win anyhow.

"You guys have to win I want you to be the finalist. If you lost then you guys will face mine rough side and if you two won will be awarded separately and the thing will make your life lavish just you have to win. Because I hate losing and that eat my mind very badly. Understood?" She was saying them very seriously.

Here both nodded positively and somewhere were fearing too thinking what if they lose. But strengthen themselves that they will win.

Task got started every one was trying their best but unfortunately her one contestant was unable to perform task because of height phobia and task was moving from one end other end by walking on two thick ropes and that too was nearly 50-75 feet up to the ground. Here two contestants reached to the finale, one was her and other was from Punit's. Sidharth wished them luck and motivated them but other hand Shehnaaz was fuming in anger and was lashing out very badly on contestant who was unable to perform the task. All this lashing heard by Sidharth who was fuming in anger hearing her words. Because win or lose is not that much important until they are not paying their 100% in that. So, went near her.

"Are you a sick mentality or some emotionless brat. Can't you see the efforts put by both and even after fearing from height give the best performance"

"Have I asked your opinion or asked you to come and bark up in between"

"First of all, I cannot tolerate the way you speak to them and the way you are, you should be in some mental asylum and get some treatment to be normal"

"I don't need your kindness and for your kind information I just love to win and hate losers"

"Losing is not the bad thing Shehnaaz"

"For me it is"

"You just like to win right than I'm challenging you to perform the same task but the height will be 80 feet up from the ground and if you lost then you will apologies them on national TV"

"And if I win, what will you do"