Part 7

"Whatever you will ask for"

"Fine, if I win then you have to be my assistant for next 15 days after finale and whatever I will ask you have to fulfil"

"Ok then the task will also be performed on finale that too on national TV"

"Done"

She left immediately and the contestant who lost told him,

"Sir it's not that easy the way you are thinking upon that you added the height please back off"

"No dear it's not because of you but she needed to know that without facing anything how can she lash out this way"

He too left and was laying on bed of his room his leg was shaking continuously which was indicating he was in deep thinking.

"Kya bakwas aurat hai ye harne pe aise chila rahi thi jaise uska koi personal nuksan hua ho, ye tak nai dikh rahi thi ki height kitni thi aur ab to muj kisi bhi kimat pe jeetna hai aur uska gamad todna hai. Usse harna pasand nai hai na par muj usse kaise bhi kark harana hoga" he was just lost

"Ye samajta kya hai khudko jab dekho mere kam ke bich ana hota hai usse ab to muj kisi bhi kimat par jeetna hai aur uske ye 15 din *Evil smirk* jaise fir kabi mere baat ke bich main bolne se pahle soche ki kis bandi se panga liya hai"

Finally, finale day came and they all were ready for shoot to start and the first act was by Sidharth and Shehnaaz only. It was shown like a part of show not their challenge.

Shoot started and both at the same time went up to perform their task, and who will complete in less time was also added if both will be able to complete.

Both were equally doing their part of task, whereas Shehnaaz was all focusing on winning. Both reached on other end and came down to know the time difference.

"So, you both are excited to know the time"

"Just spill out because I'm not in mood to entertain you"

"So, the winner is Miss Shehnaaz Gill who won this by mere 5 seconds"

She smirked at him and went near him to embrace him and she whispered in his ears,

"I told you that I hate to lose and do anything to win"

There was break for some time and in the meantime the last contestant of her was standing in corner, she went near him.

"Hello Mr."

"Umm hello mam"

"Just remember you have to just win the show at any cost if you have to do cheating do it because you just have to win and after your wining, I will launch you in the industry and spare you a 1 crore besides wining from this show, and I feel this is enough for you to win the title. Am I clear to you?"

"Umm yes mam and will surely win"

"Remember one more thing if you lost then I will just ruin your acting career and I'm damn serious on this"

"Ok mam"

Soon task got started and both contestants were equally competing with each other. Not finding any other option her contestant finally took the way of cheat to win the show as her words were raging in his mind. At last, he won and with this it was winning of her. She also announced party for everyone but herself didn't went for the same. But she didn't forget to message to be at her office sharp 8 AM.

"To the hell, what she is up to now, I am damn sure she has something evil in her mind but she is forgetting who I'm. And I will make sure to make her learn lesson for sure aur kuch hisab bhi to clear karne hai. Isse lagta hai main chup hun matlab kamjor hun na meri maa ne muj ache se sikhaya hai ki bolna hai aur kahan chup rahena par jarurat parne par chup wali situation main bhi bolna aur samne wale ko chup karana. Ye muj as assistant leke to jaygi par jhel nai paygi aur agar inn 15 dino se pahle isne muj jane ke liye kaha bhi to main nai jaunga" he has some mischief in his mind.

Next day he was just lazing on his bed, and suddenly his mobile beeped he saw the message and smirked.

"Ahh aise nai baby muj pata hai tune apne original PA ko apne office main abi tak rakha hai muj to bas ek tarah se necha dikhana chahti thi tum isliye, par shayad tum bhul rahi ho maine tumhare sath koi contract nai kiya jo tere isharon pe nachne ke liye ready ho jaunga. Na baby that's your dream only aur main apne time pe aram se he jaunga. Bole dekhte hain kya bolegi aur main baat uske sare employees agle 15 din tak mobile to use kar nai paynge to muj koi dar bhi nai hai. Par waise kar bhi liya to kya, kuch hone nai wala. Chalo hum to thora aur so jayen kunki fir jalad ke khopche main bhi to jana bhi to hai"

He slept again for some more time and woke up by 1 PM and after that he got ready and left for her office. He was in his own world when he reached. On the contrary she was in conference room. Here seeing him all the staff was like go went gone. They were around him leaving their work and didn't even think about their boss who is a real monster.

********************************************

Heyy Lovelies Sorry for not updating yesterday as I just slept while writing the part. There will be one more part of today's at night.