Part 14

"Tum pagal ho gayi ho kya mana kiya tha maine tumhe"

"Chill dad and have some fun"

"You are impossible darling"

"That's why I'm your daughter, The Shehnaaz Gill. Now go fast and don't make her wait more"

He went to his room and here she left for her room. She was somewhere lost in her own thoughts and missing something for which she was wondering why was she.

"Muj uska irritate karne ko kun miss kar rahi hun. Jab main khud he usse bolke bhaga deti thi. To ab kun aise lag raha kuch khali khali sa hai wo bhi bas aaj ka ek din he hua hai. Par main uske bare main kun soch rahi hun, jitna usse dur rahena chahti hun utna he kun muj uski yaad sata rahi hai. Ek min kya bol rahi hun main Yaad? Muj kabse uski yaad ane lagi, main bhi na kuch bhi bakwas kar rahi hun nind ka asar hai. Chal Shehnaaz so ja jaldi se warna pagal ho jaygi. Par main khush hun finally dad ka gussa kam hua" she in some time slept.

On ther other hand,

"Ye achanak se gayab kahan ho gayi na kuch kaha na bataya kisi ko, ye ladki kitni weird hai upar se mera pura din boring gaya kam se kam wo hoti hai to irritate kane main maza to ata hai. Par kal tak wo itni baukhlai hui thi aur aaj gayab. Khair muj kya jahan bhi jaye main kun itna soch raha hun aur uske na hone se itna khali khali kun lag raha hai muj. Main uske liye sochta he kun hun yaar aur wo muj itna affect kun karne lagi hai. Mano ek hissa alag kiya gaya ho. Par main usse dur rahun to he acha hai, pata nai muj kya ho raha hai aur to aur uske pass hone se bhi ajkal ajeeb sa lagta hai. Positive sa jabki wo ladki bilkul positive nai lagti, puri ki puri jalad hai wo" he too slept while thinking about her.

Next few days went like this only for both of them. Both were unaware of the love they were building in their hearts for each other. After some days she came back and resumed her work. Both shared the screen after their project many times but still didn't came on the fact, but they were having guts that there is something which needed to name. She also started to respond him calmly many times, and many times with her marked attitude but he was the same to like always who gets the ways to irritate her only.

There has been one year that they have met for the first time. In this whole year Sidharth have concluded his inner turmoil is LOVE for her and was finding ways to tell her but also was thinking she might stop talking after knowing because the nature she has. There is some capitative in her nature which capitated his mind and part of his heart also. There she was getting all this attraction towards him being opposite sex. They both have started their friendship after the few months only.

It was a fine day and his one of the movies was about to release and he was just busy in promoting the same and for that only he was with radio jockey to have some fun time.

"Kya aaj ke iss interview main muj usko indirectly hint deni chahiye? Kya main ye step lun? Aur kahin agar usne normal baat karna bhi band kar diya to? Par agar main uska nam bina liye karunga to konsa usko pata chalega. Le he leta hun ye risk may be uske end se bhi ho. Agar iss tarah se nai bhi hua to main Movie ke promotions ke baad apne dil ka haal bayan kar dunga fir jo uski marzi hogi. Atleast mera mann to halka hoga ki maine usko bol diya" he was speaking to his mind sitting in his vanity van. And soon he left for his shot where he was warmly welcomed by all and filled with mischievous introduction.

"Mr. Sidharth Shukla or we can say a heart robe hot bachelor, one who have capitative of hearts of many is here with us to interact and to spread love with every one"

"Thank you for this kind as well as making me conscious with your introduction"

"Why you are feeling conscious is there anything which we all need to know"

"It's not like that it's just my mom is also listening to this interview so I think I need to be careful"

"Do you fear from your mother"

"No, she is such a darling mom but any point she heard can lead her to discuss marriage proposals will be too much for me"

"Why you don't get marry till now as there are so many who are ready to die you or you have someone but not revealing"

"I want my companion should stand by me not like what I say agree on that easily, she should show me correctness if I do mistake, she should love my family too"