Part 4

"Then why you are suggesting her to stay and get beaten up again"

"When I said to get beaten up again"

"Then what you want to say"

"She can have word with her family and convince them because being getting part from them will get her and her family pain only"

"I think you didn't hear properly as she already stated that she has tried to convince her parents"

Here they both were arguing other side third judge selected her and asked them to stop. After that few more candidates came and finally, she was impressed from first candidate who was dedicative but how can Sidharth stay quiet so he spoke up.

"You are looking so dedicated then I have something for you and I will see how much dedication you preserve"

"Ok Sir"

"You just have to do meditation here until we ask you to complete the task"

"Ok Sir"

Sidharth went to get something and another judge too went with him. They were just selected and were coming back when they saw Shehnaaz near the contestant, and there she was carrying snake in her hand and was about to put on contestant's shoulder.

"Ye kya pagal ho gayi hai kya snake leke ayi par kahan se aur isne pakda kaise hai bilkul dar he nai hai isse to, pakda aise hai jaise plastic ka snake hai"

"Yaar ye to sach main fadu hai matlab full on dare devil upar se itni successful jispe hath rakhti hai wo iski ho jati hai"

"Tu ab uske gunn gana band kar aur chalke rok usse"

"Abey usne wo snake mujpe feka to nai nai main nai jaa raha uske aghe tuj jana hai to ja"

"Sale darpok hai kya tu"

"Haan hun tu nai hai na to ja tu"

"Muj kya kare jo karna hai usse karne de"

"Kun fat rahi hai teri"

"Abey chal bakwas mat kar apni"

Here she put the snake and as soon she put that candidate started shouting.

"Please please hatao iss snake ko please hatao isse koi, koi to hatao ma'am please hatao isse"

She removed the snake and carefully handed the crew back, and sat back to her seat.

"Tum to bada dedicative ban rahe the ankhen band hone ke baad bhi tumhe kaise pata chala ki maine snake rakha"

Candidate was silent.

"Bolo muj jawab sunna hai"

"Shehnaaz tumne snake rakha tha obviously koi bhi darega"

"Mr. Shukla wahi main usse puch rahi hun uski ankhen to band thi to usse pata kaise chala ki snake hai"

"Ye to sochne wali baat hai kunki maine to usse meditation ke liye bola tha aur jab tak koi bole nai tab tak ankhen nai kholni thi"

"Main batati hun ye kis type ki dedication karta hai"

"Matlab"

"Are bolne do, ye dedication ke sath sab sunta hai aur fir aise pretend karta ki isse kuch nai pata ye bas apna kam kar raha tha aur fir ussi baat ka ya to fayda uthata hai ya dusron main viral karta hai"

"Tumne itna sab kaise pahechan liya"

"Mr. Shukla experience hai aise bandon ko handle karne ka aur bande he nai ladkiyan to inse maha chu** hoti hai hai"

He became shock to hear a slang from her mouth.

"Come back to earth Mr. Shukla and you leave the stage as you wasted so much time already"

The shoot came to an end everyone left for their places. Next Day in morning Producer requested her to join for promotion which she denied.

It was next slot shooting and they were already present and both were on call separately because shooting delayed 30 minutes due to technical issue. So, she chose to conduct a virtual meeting and he went to hear a story over video call. His meet got ended and was returning to set, in the way coming back he heard her voice and they way she was speaking was clearly showing that she was in good mood and appreciation of someone from her made him shock. He left from there and settled on his position where he was sharing good time with another judge.

Soon shooting resumed and there come a female contestant who was just trying to cling on both males to get in and this irritated her too much.

"Excuse me Miss who so ever you are. Stop this clinging and come back to show"

"Why you are speaking like this, I was speaking to two of the hoties"

"Stop your cheesiness now else leave"

"Why do I leave without any intro"

"Because you just seem a shit and I don't want to see you further"

"Miss. Please leave" another judge added

"Sir why are you fearing from Miss. Gill, she won't be able to do anything"

"What I can do or not that is not your look out. So, just leave"

"Ohh so you can dominate these judges or you are unable to get attention from two hoties beside you"

This was end of her patience, she stood and went near her and Slapped her with intensity.

"How dare you"

She again slapped her.

"One more word I will kick your honey point"

"Security take her out right now and production do air this clip for those who are trying to get chance this way will be beaten by me badly"

While leaving she said

"Miss not so remembered you know you are fucking asshole"