Part 3

"Muj adhe gante ke andar wo report chahiye jo karna hai karo agar report nai mili to koi nai bachega, fucking 100 crore ke project ki file tum logon ne misplace kar di. Din raat ek kiya tha maine uss project ko hassil karne ke liye isliye nai ki tum log aise chutiyapa karo aur meri mahenat ko barbaad karo jao aur dundo file" she was just shouting because of that file which was important for her and her dream it was. In matter of minutes there was hustle bustle in whole office to find that file. After the struggle of two hours, they found the file and became relaxed.

Few days passed and there was only one day remaining in shoot to start for roddies. Their fans and followers were on their peak of excitement. Next day they were on sets of roddies.

"Hello Miss. Arrogant"

"Now what Mr. Shukla"

"Can't you behave some normal"

"Do you have anything important to say if not then spare me"

"Huhh it's useless to talk to you"

"Then who asked you to speak to me, now leave me alone"

"Kya weird ladki hai ye yaar isske ghar wale kaise jhelte hai isse pata nai. Khair muj kya main to set ka tour le lun dekhun to sahi konsa naya staff bhi aya hai"

He was all creepy with crew members and they were also enjoying his coolness and the way he was with them. While walking he heard few crew members back bitching about Shehnaaz who got badly scolded by her, here those crew members saw him.

"Sir we are sorry but please don't say to anyone about this please"

"Ok ok relax I won't spill but be careful next time and this is not the cool thing to back bitch about any one has guts to say on face if you are not at any fault"

"We will surely follow this and Thank you"

Soon announcement happened for shoot start and everyone was on their respective seats. Cameras got started and one by one contestant entered and went without getting selected. Specially Shehnaaz was rejecting them on small points.

"Tumhe sab itna perfect kun chahiye sab" he asked her

"Kunki muj perfection he chahiye hoti hai sab kam main"

"To tumhari office main bechare employees ka kya haal karti hogi tum"

"Kuch nai karti seeda nikal deti hun kunki muj mere company main nikame logon ki need nai hai"

"That's so rude"

"I'm like this only and after knowing that how I'm candidates die to get opportunity in my company"

"God will protect them from you evil"

"Thanks for the complement and now if you are done then please leave me alone because these useless fellows have wasted my so much of time"

"Please spare me time too"

After a break they again started shoot.

There comes a female contestant whose data have mention that her family was not supporting even still she was not allowed to give an audition.

"You should explain them" Sidharth spoke

"Sir I have tried many times; in this I also have been beaten by them"

"Tell me one thing"

"Shehnaaz I'm not done yet"

"Then wait because I want to clear out something"

"You will get your turn then do it"

"But I want now"

"Hey guys chill and Sidharth let her continue"

"Why should I compromise"

"Because I haven't learnt to compromise"

"Then you should learn and go back to your school"

"Now keep quite otherwise the results won't be in your favor"

"I'm not scared of you and your so called warns"

"Keep barking then and you miss whatever your name is, tell me one thing don't you have hands and legs to do your own work and earn for your own self?"

"Yes, ma'am I can work and I'm perfectly fine as you see"

"Then why the hell you are staying with your parents and getting beaten up to fulfill the dreams"

"Because they are my parents that's the only reason"

"Parents, who told you they are your parents may be you are step daughter to them and what ever it is, if you really want to fulfill your dreams then leave your family behind and do whatever you want alone because no one will spoon feed you every time and have self-respect for your own self before asking respect from others, and those who don't respect themselves I don't consider them near me"

"Now if you are done with your gyan I want to say something"

"I haven't taped your mouth"

"Miss. Shehnaaz for your kind information there is no need of self-respect in between your family"

"Ohh Mr. Shukla you mean to say get beaten by own people for fulfilling the dream"

"When I said this"

"Then what is the meaning of you just said"

"You are taking in wrong way"

"No Mr. Shukla you are advising wrong, wait you must be then male dominant type person who wants to control others right"

"Excuse me you are in dilutive balloon which you should pin and clear your mind about me that I don't differentiate between man and woman got it"