Part 32

Next day morning she got the call from her father so she went back for him. Here Danvi came to his room and asked him to massage her.

"Yaar wo abi tak ghar nai pahuchi hogi thori der main karta hun yaar"

"Tu kar abi ke abi kunki wo waise bhi itna jaldi tera massage nai dekhegi"

"Aur agar dekh liya to"

"Bola na nai dekhegi"

He massaged her finally,

"Hey Shehnaaz look I'm parting my ways from you for forever as I don't think we both are compatible for each other and being in some toxic and suffocating relation we should stay away. You know I have got my true love who loves me with all her heart she is so beautiful at her heart and her name is Danvi, I will make you meet her also someday" he wrote all this with very heavy heart

"Danvi muj pata nai kun dar sa lag raha hai kahin jo kuch hum kar rahe hai wo ulta na ho jaye aur main usse hamesha ke liye na kho dun"

"Shut up yaar Sidharth tu apne inn negative thoughts ko band karde for god's sake"

"Nai ho rahe kya karun muj nai samaj aa raha"

"Divert your mind aur waise bhi maine tera proposing wala scene kal ke liye shift kar diya hai"

"Yaar main abi bhi usse directly baat kar leta hun may be wo samje"

"Sidharth dekh ab tune kadam liya hai to usse pura kar"

"Fine"

Here she reached home and her father made her engrossed in his stuff which she was unable to deny him. Because how she shows him, she doesn't care but she in real do cares for him and others too but not reflecting just not to get emotionally hurt again.

It was next day and all the planning were going on perfectly. To make it real they were doing act of propose by him with a ring. Soon that image and video went viral here she was doing her work from home so she was in her room only but unaware of scene. After few hours she got a call of her source who reports her of every single activity performed at social media platform say it positive or negative. They both haven't officially announced their relation and because of that there was no negative trend against her but there was surely a lot of praise for new couple in town this boiled her blood to no end and she was about to call him to confirm when she saw the massage from him. Next act of her was so shocking.

"Sidharthhhhhhhhhh you bloody cheated me and played with my emotion even after knowing I hate these things you bloody rascalll.... Ahhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyy whyyyyyy you came in my lifeeeee whyyyyyyyyyyy the hellllll you diddddd this? Mere sath he aisa kunnnnnnn karna thaaaa tujjjjj Sidharthhhhhhh I hate youuuuu just hattttteeeeee youuuu for this and will surely make you regret this move. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Whhyyyyyyy onlyyyyyy meeeee... mere sath heee kunnnnnnn ye sabbb hota hai kunnnnn. Har kisi ko mere se he problemmmm kun hai kunnnn haiiiiiiiii"

She was shouting very loud and breaking every single article of her room. As soon her father got to know he ran to her room and asked her so many times to open the door but there were just screams and sounds of breaking articles. He was getting more worried and trying to call Sidharth who was on the way to land in Mumbai. He left massages too and here asking her to open the door. Other side as soon he reached seeing missed calls from her father made him worried upon that massage was horrible for him. He asked her to complete the formalities as he has to rush and meet him at Shehnaaz's place.

"Shehnaaz bache please open the door kya hua hai, please Darwaja kholo mere liye kholo" The sounds of breaking and screaming got disappear suddenly to make him more worried. He then remembered about extra key of rooms and rushed to find the same but he was not able to locate. Finally, he got and moved to her room and till the time Sidharth also reached. Seeing her father crying made his heart ache badly. As soon as door opened scenario broke them completely, she was laying there unconscious in pool of blood and the condition of room was totally disaster.

"Shehnaaz utho please dekho meri taraf utho na jaan, uth kun nai rahi ho, main main na promise karta hun firse fight nai karuga tere sath aur jaisa tuj chahiye waise he hoga par ankhen kholo yaar" he was shivering taking her face in hs lap

"Sidharth Ambulance aa gayi hai please chalo usse leke"

"Dad usse bolo na uthe aise kun kar rahi hai ye, sab meri he galti hai main wo sab nai karta sab meri galti hai maine kun hone diya aise main nai rahe paunga iske bina isko bolo koi uthne ke liye aur samjao isse itni zidd achi nai hoti har baat main zidd karti raheti hai ye"

They were on the way to hospital and as soon they reached, she was taken to Operation Theater. Danvi and his mother aslo reached to hospital.

"Mom bolo na usse uthne ke liye aapki baat to sunti hai na wo bolo na usse"

"Bache shant ho ja kuch nai hoga usse sab theek ho jayga humari shehnaaz bahut strong hai dekhna kaise jat se theek hojaygi"