Part 5

"Stop guards"

She went near her, and pulled her hairs from back. At the same time, she punched her lower part roughly.

"Ask your puppet to suck this part very badly now and if he denies, this another is for making him do forcefully" she again punched her lower part.

"Guards take her to her car carefully" with this she smirked.

"There was no need to slap her Miss. Gill"

"I was feeling a need to give a lesson to her in my way for interfering in my space which was not required"

"But still"

"Will you focus on the next contestant"

The shoot again got started.

"Kya ladki hai yaar seeda lower part pe punch wo bhi ek nai do baar, ye bandi Hitler bhi hai lagta hai par subh to apne staff ko appreciate bhi kar rahi thi, hai kya cheez ye samaj he nai ati aur jitna ignore karna chahta hun utna he baar baar uske liye soch raha hun, akhir ho kya raha hai mere sath ye ladki muj pagal kar degi sach main" he was thinking all the time in shooting.

After shooting they were at parking area,

"By the way Miss Attitude"

"Now what you have to say"

"Can't you be some normal"

"Speak up yaar I have to leave"

"Why you felt bad when that girl was flirting with me and punit"

"I didn't feel bad it was just she was wasting my time and upon that she was not even appropriate candidate to be entertained"

"But I feel you was angry because of that and that's why you punched her on her lower twice" he said with some mischief

"If you are done with your dilution then leave my way"

"Do you know you are such an emotionless brat"

"Thank you for letting me know a new sort of information about me"

"You are impossible"

"Then why you are wasting your time with me"

"Please leave it was my mistake"

"Good"

Both parted their ways. She was in her car, "Issko kya problem hai mujse agar itna he pareshan hai mujse to mere sath baat bhi kun karta hai. Pahle bolta hai mere main attitude hai fir mujise baat bhi karta hai chahta kya hai ye. May be acting karta ho kunki uski real life main bhi acting he hogi aur kuch nai. Jab dekho mere sath he ulajna hai usko. Next time to main usse bas ignore he karungi kunki mera dimag sada deta hai jab bhi baat karta hai" by the time she reached to her office and directly went for her meeting, and here he went for his next shoot.

Few days passed. Both were ignoring each other, and episode shootings also started. Being mentor Sidharth just lead them to just not to focus on win but on learning and supporting each other.

"Listen you all it doesn't matter you are winning or not just pay your 100% nothing else as the winning is not necessity but the way you are playing is matter. Try to win but with your capability. Am I clear to you all?"

"Yessss"

"And after task we will have our meals together"

"Sir how can you I mean to say"

"Don't feel hesitant yaar I am like you all only and there is nothing to have sharing of meals with you all ya but if all don't want to share then I will have alone"

"No sir we all will have together and you have to eat everything specially made by our lovely of the chef"

"Who?"

"Miss Arohi"

"You cook also"

"Hmm yes and I love it too"

"Then I will definitely taste food made by you"

"Sure Sir"

On the other hand,

"You all have to just focus on win else don't you expect any positive response from my end because I just hate losers. That means you all have to win by hook or by crook. What ever is in your hand to win do it just don't lose. Is that clear to you all? If not then hear me carefully you have to win at any cost need of cheating do it just don't back off otherwise, I will make sure you guys to be out of the show" saying so she left and here they were speaking to themselves on her behavior

"Yaar humen to laga tha mam dikhati hai sirf wo strict type hai but ye to puri ki puri Hitler hai yaar ab to hun zammen asman ek karna hoga jeetne ke liye warna mam humara to barta he bana dengi upar se bola hai show se out"

"Yaar ye show se out wali to sirf damki thi unki wo nai nikal payngi kunki public voting ke base pe nikalte hai"

"Abey audition ke time kitno ko peetke nikala dekha nai koi kuch nai bol paya unko ek ko to lower part main fight mari sath main production taem ko khula bol diya ye Air karna"

"Hmm ye to sahi kaha yaar hume sambhal ke karna hoga jo bhi karen"

"Kahin humne galti to nai ki na mam ki team choose kark?"

"Bilkul nai ulta humen directly to nai par seekhne bahut kuch milega bas unko disappoint nai karna hai warna to jo wo bolke gayi"

"We are finish then"

Other contestants use to enjoy with their leader whereas her use to stay in themselves. As time was passing her contestants also were gelling up with other being friends and they have lots of fun time except Shehnaaz who in mean time use to work related to office.

The task they get to perform were so hard and even after completing successfully they don't get appreciation from her. While others use to get. Her contestants in some time made themselves believe that they won't get any appreciation from her even after they win the show but they were doing their best. After few episodes shoot there was guest visit to promote the Music Video. They all were enjoying the shoot but she was not interested that much as usual. The guest came were Tonender Singh and Maher Brar. Where as Tonender was keenly watching Shehnaaz only during whole shoot and at last he took one of his experimental step to get back fired.