Part 30

Shehnaaz being naïve and easily trusted didn't bother to look at in the mirror after make-up. She then left for the stage and she entered the stage seeing her everyone started laughing so loud and they were unstoppable. Sensing something wrong coordinator went to check and the scenario made him shock and smile too but he hid seeing a kind soul crying over the reaction of audience. He quickly took her backside and asked her

"Why you have done clown type make-up dear"

She said hiccupping and still sobbing, "Sir I haven't, I asked that girl to help me out because I don't know about all these make-up materials"

"Dear its ok don't cry on such a small thing and see the positive angle of it you made everyone laugh who were getting bored since the day has been started and till the time remove this make-up and I'm asking someone to help you out properly and also making a complain about that girl" he went and asked some other lady staff to help her and get the girl to be punished

Soon the show again started and everyone was in eve of Shehnaaz and presence of mind with dialogue delivery. Show got end and every one clapped and cheered her.

From next day those girls started making fun of her and try to humiliate her by calling dumb duck and so on. But she never ever fought with them in a hope that they will get their karma. It was not the end of those girls they once tried to do ragging with her but in between girls only and asked her to remove her all clothes except inner wears which made her heart go accelerate with a mere thought of being half nude. She was not doing all that and in that they were about to do forcefully but before that only she fainted and in fear all those girls ran away. Someone passing by that area saw her unconscious and did the arrangements to take her hospital. And that was the day she closed the doors of her heart to come in between anything and few days after when she came back, those girls were about to say or do something but before that only she ripped their clothes in front of everyone. This was a for sure shock for them but for others also and the rage in her voice while she was saying something was like making someone pee in their pants.

"You bitch, kya bigara tha maine tum logon ka jo mere sath wo sab kiya pahle wo clown make-up kam tha kya jo uss din tum mere sath yahi karne wali thi jo abi maine tumhare sath kiya fortunately uss din aisa kuch hone se bach gaya par shayad uske baad he tumhari wajh se muj aisa banna pada and haan uske liye thanks kunki muj pata he nai chalta ki mere andar bhi itni takat hai. Aur agar iske baad mere sath koi bhi harkat karne ki koshish bhi ki hai na isse bhi bahut bura haal karungi aur yahan present jo bhi hai wo bhi kan khol ke sunne mere ya kisi ke bhi sath aise behuda harkat kisi ne karne ki soch bhi na inse bhi bura haal karungi jo zindgi bhar ke liye nai bhul paoge ki koi Shehnaaz Gill bhi hai jo aise bhi kar sakti hai" she said so loudly that all walking besides too stood seeing the scenario

That was the day she stopped her heart to think or decide anything and after few years her mother left for heavenly drive that day, she completely stopped her heart and worked her mind. For those girls that was not end, when she became that much successful, she ruined them completely.

Flashback End

"Sidharth kya Shehnaaz tere pe barosa karti hai ya usse trust issue hai" she asked to confuse him

"Tum aise kun puch rahi ho"

"Kunki Sidharth the way she is I think she don't even trust anyone"

"Hmm ye sahi kaha wo kisi pe bhi trust nai karti par mere upar abi kuch time se Thora sa trust karna start kiya tha par muj ab dar hai jo hum karne jaa rahe hai usse wo mere upar se bhi apna wo apna trust na kho de"

"Ek kam karte hai aunty and Shehnaaz ke papa ko call laga aur unko pura plan bata aur fir unse suggestion le"

"Theek hai"

He called both via video call at the same time and narrated the whole scene.

"Sidharth mere bache jo bhi karna hai soch samjke karna kunki main nai chahti ki meri bachi ko thora bhi hurt ho"

"Mommm yaar what about me apko bas ajkal Shehnaaz he dikhti hai kya main bhi apka he beta hun mere liye bhi socha karo yaar"

"Chal chal oye dramebaaz band kar apni ye nautanki, aur bhai sahab apko ye sahi lag raha hai kya jo ye dono karne ka soch rahe hai"

"Ji dekhiye muj to uske reaction ka pata nai hai ki wo kaise react karegi kunki wo hamesha se he ulta react karti hai main usse yahan wapis bula lun uske baad he aap ye sab karen to better hoga I think kunki wo kabi kabi wild bhi ho jati hai. Aur ji apko usne as mother kahin na kahin accept kiya hua hai aur agar wo apse dur jaygi ya apko usse dur jata dekhegi to may be wo thora sa apne aap main therav leke aye. Apko pata usmain kahin na kahin wo Namrata abi bhi hai par wo iss duniya ke aghe nai dikhati. Aur kahne ke liye wo mujse bhi theek se baat nai karti par pata mere naraz hone pe apne style main manati bhi zarur hai par han Ziddi bahut ho gayi hai may be humne usse kabhi roka nai ya uspe itna dyan nai de paye jab usse jarurat thi" while saying last lines he was feeling guilty to not look after his daughter who went through so much but got to know after so many years.