Part 8

"Guys relax and back to your work otherwise Shehnaaz will surely fire you all without any second thought and about me I'm here only with you all for next 15 days"

"Wowwwwwwww" they all literally shouted and next moment they shut their mouth with small giggles.

"Ab muj apki Shehnaaz madam ka cabin bata do kahan hai"

"Wo to conference room main hai, 5 gante ho gaye hai meeting chal rahi hai aur kisi ko 5-minute ka bhi break nai mila abi tak"

"What itni cruel hai kya Shehnaaz"

"Cruel to nai bol sakte Sir but han kam ke mamle main bahut particular hain. Mistake bilkul nai pasand kisi ki bhi"

"Acha muj uska cabin to dikhao tab tak wait he kar leta hun"

They show him her cabin and he was waiting there. It's been 3 hours he is there doing time pass.

"Yaar ye abi tak ayi kun nai itni der kon meeting karta hai, ya kahin muj pareshan karne ke liye to nai? Ho be sakta hai bahut he badi wali jalad hai waise bhi ye. Main na khud he jata hun dekhke ata hun"

He came out of her cabin to move for conference room, and without any knock he went inside. This made everyone shock.

"What is this behavior Mr. Shukla don't you have learnt the manners in school days?" she said in sarcastic way

"I have learnt so much of manner unlike you who calls someone and leave them to get bore alone"

"First of all, you came at 2 PM as per your own time, because I clearly remember I called you at 8 AM. So, better be wait there"

"I will not be waiting anymore and hello guys can you all please have a break of hour so that we two share some thoughts"

"Ok Mr. Shukla"

They all left the Meeting room leaving two behind. She was leaving too.

"Excuse me I'm here only still"

"So, what?"

"Nothing just tell me what I have to do"

"You have to do nothing just roam and arrange store room that's it"

"This is not the work of assistant"

"I didn't tell you to be my PERSONAL ASSISTANT, I just said you to be assistant"

"You lair"

"Remember clearly Mr. Shukla"

"Tum na pata ek kisam ki Jalad ho"

"Ohh wow one new name for me"

"Fuck you bloody"

"Mind your language Mr. Shukla, I can also use the worst language then this"

"Tum dekhti jao agar tumhare store room ki dajiyan na udayi to mera nam bhi Sidharth Shukla nai, galt insan se atak rahi ho tum" he was saying this in his mind.

He went towards store room and as soon as he reached, there was so much dust, heat and darkness and called the peon to come with some lights or torches then he asked him to go back and seeing in surrounding, first thing he did was pulled down the racks there, broke the glass showpieces laying there, he was about to burn the bunch files but stood rooted hearing voice.

"What the hell you are doing here like this and if you tried to even burn a single file then I will make sure to make you regret taking this step"

"You won't be able to because here I got something which can ruin your current project and I know how you got that"

"Do it I don't care because that project won't be cancelled if all this gets revealed otherwise that company will be destroyed" she laughed evilly

"Why you are like this"

"Because I love to be like this that's the reason, I'm like this"

"Don't you think that you are too much"

"For this world being like this is not too much"

He was going to speak further but got faint.

"Hey Mr. Shukla wake up and stop your drama. Mr. Shukla, I asking you wake up"

"Damn it isse kya hua achanak abi to baat kar raha tha" She immediately called someone to take him to the medical room. Where doctor was already present.

"Mrs. Chahel what happens to him suddenly till few minutes ago he was speaking soundly"

"Mam, I think he have dust allergy and issue with too much heat"

"Isse hosh kab tak ayga wo batao?"

"Mam thori der main aa jayga maine inject kar diya hai"

"Theek hai" she left and continued her work and here after sometime he became conscious

"Rukiye Mr. Shukla muj examine karne dijiye fir aap yahan se bahar jana"

"But main yahan kaise aya"

"Aap store room main faint hogaye the"

He then saw surrounding and wondered.

"Ye Shehnaaz ki office he hai na"

"Yes Mr. Shukla ye unki office he hai aur unhone he ye pura floor medical services ke liye banwaya hai"

"Impressive"

He after that went to her cabin and the way to her cabin was not less than a puzzle.

"Hello Miss. Attitude"

"Bring me a black coffee"

"What?"

"Bring me a BLACK COFFEE"