Part 9

"Par main kun jaun aur tumahri jankari ke liye bata dun ki abi abi main hosh main aya hun"

"Do as I say"

"I won't because I hate to take orders from people whose ego gets satisfied"

She then called her peon and asked to bring the same. Coffee was there on table she was not having and this was making him wonder why she was not having that but next moment the coffee was spilled on his jeans.

"What the fuck you did"

"I did nothing, it was just a reaction of your act"

Without saying anything he went to clean it.

He after sometime came back to her cabin and found her speaking to someone over the call but what he was about to do not stopped that call also. So, he went near her chair and spilled the cold soft drink over her from head. She totally freaked out but at the same time she excusing ended the call and shouted on him very badly.

"Have you gone mad or what. Why you did this haan just because I spilled the Coffee but I didn't make your mind to get fulfilled from a scream over the call. Very sad"

He laughed out so loud confusing her.

"Why you are laughing like a manic"

"Very sad for you darling because mine coffee stain got cleaned but what about you? How will you go out in front your employees like this?"

"Don't think much Mr. Shukla because this is my office and I can do whatever I want to but you should be careful for the answer after your stunt on me" she smirked while saying

Sidharth left her cabin and she went to her private bathroom. Here Sidharth was having fun with employees and they too forgot that the office time is still on.

When she after getting fresh came out and saw them like this made her angry and then went near them.

"You all are fired no need to come office from tomorrow if you all want to go you are free so leave the place"

This came as shock to them.

"Tum pagal ho gayi ho ye kya bakwas kar rahi ho"

"Muj aise time pass karne wale employees nai chahiye jo productive bilkul nai hai"

"Ma'am please don't do this we will not do like this in future please ma'am"

"Shehnaaz why you are doing this to them like this?"

"Who are you to speak to me like this? Who gave you right to do all these things in my office?"

"Shehnaaz this is too much of you and if you are doing just because of me then don't do it and for all this I'm asking you an apology but don't fire them"

"Ma'am please it won't happen again please ma'am" they were pleading her to don't fire

"Fine suspended for a weak and if I found you people again doing stuff like this I will fire you all and make sure you don't get job for next few years"

"Thank you, ma'am, and this won't happen again"

Like this day passed. In night he was as usual getting head massage by his mom and sharing his day with her.

"Mom muj ek baat samaj nai ati"

"Kya bacha"

"Ki wo itni weird kun hai matlab aise kon karta thora sa to fun kar rahe the uspe bhi wo badak gayi matalab hadh hoti hai kisi baat ki yaar"

"Mere bache koi koi na apne dil ke ass pass na ek aisi dewar bana deta hai ki usse koi baat effect nai kare aur ye tab hota hai jab insan bahut gaheri chot khake baitha ho par agar ussi insaan ne wo deewar bahut mazbut kar di ho to ussko todna bahut mushkil hota hai aur tab humen bahut he care ke sath uss person ko handle karna hota hai"

"Mom par pata nai kun muj uski taraf attraction ho raha hai aur ye janne ke baad bhi ki wo mere liye bilkul bhi perfect nai hai"

"Hota hai mere bache kunki jiss age main tu hai usmain ye sab hona common hai"

"Shayad aap sahi kahe rahi ho, acha chalo jao aap abi aur so jao and sorry roj main apko aise pareshan karta hun"

"Bache main pareshan nai hun ulta khush hun ki tu mere sath apne mann ki baten share karta hai"

"Wo to main apse hamesha karta rahunga chahe jo ho jaye"

Like these days were passing and in all coming days he started irritating her so much but didn't involve employees but he always had his lunch with all of them and he also roams in whole office like free bird. There was his last few days in her office and he was in full mood to make the days special.

She was asking him to not irritate her but he was not listening to her at all he even indirectly cancelled her meeting. Few days before his last day in her office, he was on his evil plan to make her loose something and at the same time to know that there is some deal going on in conference room.

"Oh wow" with this he went there.

"Hey guys I want to tell you all something very important"

"Mr. Shukla leave the room right now"

"Miss. Gill let him speak"